Center block range

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lukacho View Post
    I reseted my training at the beginning of this month. So this 35 matches are with the new stats, which has affected on my defense.

nice! my career average is 2.25 but I haven't cracked 3 bpg yet. So far highest is 2.68 (min. 100 games played). Well... I have averaged more than 3 bpg, but I don't think PF's in major channel count xD

Comment

Stats are irrelevant due to the fact that half of the elite players games end in forfiet. On the other hand what DBLL doesn't realize and most of the community too; win rate is the only proven statistic that translate into rings. 100% of all the champions have had one or more rank 1 win rate seasons of their respective positions.

Comment

oops double posted on accident mb lol..
        Last edited by Dimensional; 01-08-2016, 01:44 PM.

Comment

yeah I do think PFs shouldn't get more block then a Center since they're supposed to be an "offensive oriented" position

Comment

nice photoshop

but its true center have op block range

Comment

Originally posted by DBLL View Post
              Lol if I really cared about stats too I would've kept my 25 ppg, 2.44 defense assist avgs 40+ games in and SS'd. It's more fulfilling if GK makes a tournament winner news post with my character on it though to be honest...that's my only goal really. And to an extent it's everyone's.

If anyone ever has a season with great stats, there are many others who can easily accomplish that as well. And 99% of the time it won't translate to a tournament win.
              You dont care but you are telling us now...

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
                nice photoshop

but its true center have op block range
                nice block range
                but its true center have op alley dunk

Comment

what purpose play with C if pf is 100% better? PF had better 3pt, they move faster , easily to score, more range at blocks , same rebs or better , more lay up , better middle shots...C cons back block...... thats all? thats why so much PF's and no C at server....

Comment

dude.. C and PF have same manual block range (manual block III +48) i think its just about position. PF have a better speed. so its easier to get in the block position

Comment

Originally posted by dimartyno View Post
                      dude.. C and PF have same manual block range (manual block III +48) i think its just about position. PF have a better speed. so its easier to get in the block position
                      PF's have a higher initial block attribute when creating a character compared to C's which make w difference

Comment

That alley has nothing to do with being op. Defender was out of position or pressed wrong directionals as seen from animation.

Comment

Originally posted by KaYra View Post
                          what purpose play with C if pf is 100% better? PF had better 3pt, they move faster , easily to score, more range at blocks , same rebs or better , more lay up , better middle shots...C cons back block...... thats all? thats why so much PF's and no C at server....
                          yeah the developer need to buff C, block of C should be better/at least the same with PF since PF offensive stats, speed, and skill are far ahead of C. The ratio of C and PF in Asia 1 is like 1:10 i think, or even more.

General thinking will be:
                          -Playing PF with random players? meet bad teammate/pro def enemies=still ez can win.
                          -Playing C with random players? meet bad teammate/pro def enemies=auto lose xD
                          Last edited by JoyGrace; 01-09-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

there MUST be a way.

Comment

Originally posted by JoyGrace View Post

yeah the developer need to buff C, block of C should be better/at least the same with PF since PF offensive stats, speed, and skill are far ahead of C. The ratio of C and PF in Asia 1 is like 1:10 i think, or even more.

General thinking will be:
                              -Playing PF with random players? meet bad teammate/pro def enemies=still ez can win.
                              -Playing C with random players? meet bad teammate/pro def enemies=auto lose xD

I don't believe that PF/C alone is the difference between "still ez can win" and "auto lose." It depends on the team chemistry and team comp.

Also, I agree that block of C should be better/at least the same as PF, though I would rather have PF's brought down to our level rather than C's bumped up to theirs.

Comment

Only time i've seen pf beat a C in paint is when C was east, west C's be destroying west pf's and obviously east pf's. Ping matters, but who gives a fk.

Comment

Working...
                                X