Center block range

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center block range

Increase center's block range please.... Why pfs should have more block range than cs?? I can't do more than avg 3 block per game..

Please include this in balance patch whenever it comes.

Comment

I've always kind of wondered this but like... why, when you make posts, is the title consistently misleading? It's almost always just a post about you attempting to show off something you accomplished.

Comment

Right!? It's sooooooo hard to get blocks as a C these days.

Last edited by Popcorn; 01-08-2016, 09:34 AM.

Comment

16 games.....

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
            16 games.....
            sry if i don't have time for games lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal

You shouldn't brag about playing scrubs between 2-4 am pst. in the morning. I guarantee things would be different if you played in prime time. But please... go on!
              This games was not against low lvls or just noobs.You have just proved that you can guarantee nothing. This is not na server so keep your ideas inside you.
              Last edited by Lukacho; 01-08-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

*asks for C blk range to be increased*
                *posts season stats with 3bpg*

Comment

People pray for me not to start pf..

Comment

Originally posted by Lukacho View Post
                    People pray for me not to start pf..
                    What is your block average from last season & your block average in total career? (or if you could just post entire stats that would be cool too). Just a fellow curious C

Comment

LMFAO THIS POST

Comment

Originally posted by Lukacho View Post
                        sry if i don't have time for games lol
                        Think you missed the point. I can average 3 bpg on SG through 16 games.

Comment

Lol if I really cared about stats too I would've kept my 25 ppg, 2.44 defense assist avgs 40+ games in and SS'd. It's more fulfilling if GK makes a tournament winner news post with my character on it though to be honest...that's my only goal really. And to an extent it's everyone's.

If anyone ever has a season with great stats, there are many others who can easily accomplish that as well. And 99% of the time it won't translate to a tournament win.

Comment

Originally posted by DBLL View Post
                            Lol if I really cared about stats too I would've kept my 25 ppg, 2.44 defense assist avgs 40+ games in and SS'd. It's more fulfilling if GK makes a tournament winner news post with my character on it though to be honest...that's my only goal really. And to an extent it's everyone's.

If anyone ever has a season with great stats, there are many others who can easily accomplish that as well. And 99% of the time it won't translate to a tournament win.
                            True. Sadly, I don't have team not even for a tournament but mainly I play with randoms(no fix team).

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

What is your block average from last season & your block average in total career? (or if you could just post entire stats that would be cool too). Just a fellow curious C
                              I reseted my training at the beginning of this month. So this 35 matches are with the new stats, which has affected on my defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X