Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Infinity.

Comment

GOAT does yell at you but he is a great player, he yells at you... but so what? Don't be soft, brush it off, though I dislike Soldierking his words are "Get back up soldier". Embrace the criticism and learn from your mistake. He is a cool guy once you get to know him, he is a little harsh sometimes but he is willing to give randoms a chance unlike most players. Don't be too judgmental, he too did blame me for something but idc brush it off and improve together. Grow as one!

Comment

Originally posted by Libra View Post
        GOAT does yell at you but he is a great player, he yells at you... but so what? Don't be soft, brush it off, though I dislike Soldierking his words are "Get back up soldier". Embrace the criticism and learn from your mistake. He is a cool guy once you get to know him, he is a little harsh sometimes but he is willing to give randoms a chance unlike most players. Don't be too judgmental, he too did blame me for something but idc brush it off and improve together. Grow as one!
        I do it with good intentions. I don't yell at people for no reason and I already embrace my mistakes. If people want to improve they need someone to push them to become better. The difference between me and SoldierKing is that I give you props when props are deserved and I encourage you and when you mess up I let you know but with good intentions.

SoldierKing yells at you on every play if you don't do anything PERFECT, the guy even yells at you if you did something differently but it still worked. He also never accepts his mistakes.

At the end of the day I don't want pussys in my club.

Comment

• Guiidence
          Guiidence commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea I was about to say people should be used to getting yelled at by now after playing with SK and MikeCool lol

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Comment

I'm interested in joining. CourtMonster is my sf lvl 24. Played since sierra and very excited about FSSB 2.

Comment

im starting a club its call the alpha squad killers

Comment

Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest

Comment

yoo crew lets play

Comment

Goat, I Want In

Nuff Said

Comment

Thumb up,man. I will try my best to help the club. And share some information about the crew update. In fs2, crew has 10 levels, each level will improve the number of member and the experience&point boost. Crew's level up need 3 member team up to play.(the data of game that between 2 crews will be record and seen in crew site, and that data effect final rank of crew), about roles in crew, there will be 1 leader, 1 Ace and 1 crew manager. In the late update in Korea , each crew owns one area, like crew A can beat crew B to take over B's area, and the king of the street will get great reward for each member. Let's see which crew is the best.LoL

Comment

Originally posted by DevilFate View Post
                      Thumb up,man. I will try my best to help the club. And share some information about the crew update. In fs2, crew has 10 levels, each level will improve the number of member and the experience&point boost. Crew's level up need 3 member team up to play.(the data of game that between 2 crews will be record and seen in crew site, and that data effect final rank of crew), about roles in crew, there will be 1 leader, 1 Ace and 1 crew manager. In the late update in Korea , each crew owns one area, like crew A can beat crew B to take over B's area, and the king of the street will get great reward for each member. Let's see which crew is the best.LoL
                      Thanks for the VERY informing post. I appreciate it man and happy you're in my club.

Comment

Played quite a few games with GOAT today, one with Libra. Had an awesome time, got some great games in. Alpha Squad > Your Life™

Comment

Where do i submit my resume and pay my membership fee? Do you accept welfare checks?

Comment

Would I get a signing bonus?

Comment

Originally posted by larson View Post
                              Would I get a signing bonus?
                              Signing bonus as in???

Comment

Working...
                              X