[CLUB] Alpha Squad Recruiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add me in the SG Spot thanks...

However, my goal is to be a club hopper and be in every club.

Comment

Originally posted by PGSen View Post
      Add me in the SG Spot thanks...

However, my goal is to be a club hopper and be in every club.
      Ehh. Would love to have you in with us but we're looking to be a Club with morals and you would have to be here for the long run.

Its okay though, you can think about it and see how the club grows before making a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT View Post

Ehh. Would love to have you in with us but we're looking to be a Club with morals and you would have to be here for the long run.

Its okay though, you can think about it and see how the club grows before making a decision.
        I don't like that. I like loyalty. I mean I'm not the creator or even leader, heck I'm not even officially in it, but if I do make it in the club, I wouldn't like teammates to be in other clubs and if I was leader I wouldn't allow that to happen. I guess you can just call it... pride...

Comment

Originally posted by Pride View Post

I don't like that. I like loyalty. I mean I'm not the creator or even leader, heck I'm not even officially in it, but if I do make it in the club, I wouldn't like teammates to be in other clubs and if I was leader I wouldn't allow that to happen. I guess you can just call it... pride...
          Thats what im saying.

I'm telling him I don't want someone to hop clubs so he should think about it before joining because we would expect him to stay.

Comment

I was just kidding, of course every club would want loyal members to rep their group. Good Luck thought have some really talented players in that roster. (●´∀`●)

Comment

Welcome to the club Strollin.

Comment

Upcoming SmallForward Reporting For Duty, Will Do Whatever It Takes, I Will Be Greatful To Join This Club ^ Please let me know how I may join .

Comment

Originally posted by Kool-Aid View Post
                  Upcoming SmallForward Reporting For Duty, Will Do Whatever It Takes, I Will Be Greatful To Join This Club ^ Please let me know how I may join .
                  Send me a friend request.

Comment

This sounds like something I'll be extremely interested in. I'm above average players (or so I consider myself to be haha)
                    I used to main SF Swingman in Korea FFSB2 and also mained SF in FSSB1 but I decided to give it a little change and try out PG.
                    Its really easy actually compared to the SF Role but I still have lot to learn and would love to play with group of experience players!

IGN in game is also Lidds I will be on tomorrow, but i'm going to sleep for now! Ttyl.
                    [I live in US Eastern Time Zone. I have ALL voice chat programs [ofc including skype]]
                    Thanks for reading I look forward to playing with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT View Post

Send me a friend request.

ok i will now

Comment

The Game Is So Laggy...I Dont Think I Can Be PF Or C...So I Will Make A SF.

Comment

Fowl, you seriously giving Henry a chance? No offense but he's been in 1-45 channel bumming with Amir since Sierra LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tang View Post
                            Fowl, you seriously giving Henry a chance? No offense but he's been in 1-45 channel bumming with Amir since Sierra LMAO.
                            Henry was in Alpha before lol he was goon on CNite.

Comment

Oh God...Tang You Still Mad Cuz I Used To Beat Your Team All The Time? Its Been Like 3 Years...Get Over It Bro.

Comment

are their tryouts if so my IGN is ThatBlackGuy

Comment

Working...
                                X