Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I'm on I added you.

Comment

very cool that we got some people on this thread hooking up!

just met BadCatz!

Comment

just madeour latest recruit HappyGiant

Comment

7 more days till im west and can make u proud buddy

Comment

haha Gatts, what position and ign are you?! no need to wait.. actually yah wait, in 7 days hopefully im level 40 hahah, atm level 30

welcome to he familia if your joining! can't wait to build that chemistry

Comment

PF lAoWyaldl with 2 lowercase L's.

I love playing big and blocking. Now when I move I won't have 60ms no more and I can rebound again like the old days.

Anyway would look forward to playing with you and everyone.

Comment

If you guys need a C, i could join.

Comment

would love to have you guys! i think you guys will sum up the crew for now, going to keep it small-medium size so we can build chemistry and get better together!

i been streaking with our crew mates, surprised at how many games we won actually today in pro at only level 28-30. But as we get better expect to lose but expect to compete ad rage at those losses, its a learning process, but the journey is the victory.

So can't wait to build that chemistry! i'll try and level as much as i can before you guys join so i can hold up to my end of things on the offensive and defensive end! also if you have a partner that you feel can contribute to wins and chemistry, don't think a second and ask me, it is great to bring in duo's to help further chemistry already made!

Comment

Aye! I see you buddy. Nova FTW!

Comment

kuna! i bee on soon if you still awake plan on gaming for the early mornings then will be busy during the afternoon and late night

Comment

• This topic by L8R has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta

sir im gonna try out

Just had our latest recruitment HJx012, have him playing in pro, and makes no difference, this man is the future,i believe he will be one of the top pf's to come

welcome to the familia god block hjx012

Comment

Just recruited Pidg! welcome to the familia! we will be hunting down hsi friend/partner/homie symbol as well! glad to have them on board! please give em a warm welcome nova! the familia is growing

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              Thats right my brotha! Nova having a strong af start in the crew world and is holding tight as well in game and off game in skype, way to stay connected fellas

for those in Nova and don't know, i will also post this on our crew notice, we have a skype group for Nova for every1 to keep in touch.. so kep in touch to contact others so oyu can play with them as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X