Nova Crew and the young journey of oShanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova Crew and the young journey of oShanks

The young journey to become a sg has finally started after much practice! Time to build my own legacy on my own sg! For those looking for a young crew to build upon we already got a great foundation in crew Nova if you want to join. We will be focusing on Dash style and Pillar SF's! Crew Nova has finally reached Pro! See you on the courts

-oShanks

Nova Crew Roster

*Nova Roster Being Updated*
    Last edited by Buddy; 08-27-2015, 12:38 AM.

I don't dash or pillar, I don't think I belong. Sad Face.

Comment

I will come soon.

Comment

teach me sg ways libra without dash, the struggle right now in pros is real, levle 27 sux :P

Comment

Nova is currently active raising some of our major/s crewmates to catch up to us in Pro channel if anyone wants to come and join us

i am currently with ian, ign: Takenoris to level up his PF
          i am on my sf F1s
          Last edited by Buddy; 08-24-2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Nice, good luck!

Comment

Hey Buddy, im new to the FS2 game and community and i would really like to join you guys in Nova. I play SG and SF (mostly SG). I have a level 27 SG (IGN: BadCatz) in the NA server.
              Skill wise i can only say that im below average but i would really like to join a crew and grow as a player. I am willing to learn and have fun. Please consider.
              Regards,

Passion

Comment

ooh! Passions! i do not mind i do not mind! as long as someone is wiling to learn and lose a lot of games(because low level sg sux) i'd be happy have you!

just hit me up in game and we can figure something out

Comment

Oh man thanks Buddy. I thank you for being so kind and welcoming. Your ign is oShanks correct? i will send you a request shortly
                  Thanks again

Comment

we shall rise together

Comment

Ive been playing my very first SF and I need a crew to improve my skills. (Currently level42)
                      NA server ye? Lemme join if ye.

Comment

If you need a pass first pg that likes to run dash and organized offense..I'd like to join to..lvl 22 at the moment

Comment

• This topic by Kevin has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta
                          Excessive use of foul language, forum troll

Originally posted by TomokoKur0ki View Post
                          If you need a pass first pg that likes to run dash and organized offense..I'd like to join to..lvl 22 at the moment
                          Whats your IGN?? I've been struggling in major looking for good people.

It's exactly how it's spelled on the forum. But I'll be going to lunch in 15 mins. I'll log in and play with you. What's your ign?

Comment

• This topic by Kevin has been deleted by [GM] Trifecta
                            Excessive use of foul language, forum troll

SparkUP .
                          Working...
                          X