Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animations, Banners, Logos, Signatures EVERYTHING!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop is back up, post if you need anything.

Comment

Hi, can I get a banner like what Customer got? It would be cool to have Zydrunas FS2 somewhere there and also dUP (the crew that I'm in). Would love to see what you can do

Edit: bonus points if you can throw in some Cleveland Cavalier aspects as well as Zydrunas Ilgauskas (maybe the jersey?)

Comment

I will work on it asap, still having jetlag.

Comment

you hook up avatars?

Comment

Check your inbox please, sir or ma'am.

Comment

If you need help with this, I don't mind helping when I can. I use to make banners and signatures for Rumble Fighter forums and use to animate sprite sheets for Whirled.com. And I make custom logos too (actually in the process of making my official logo).

Comment

Originally posted by LilMarquz View Post
                you hook up avatars?
                Yes, I do, hmu.

Originally posted by Customer View Post
                Check your inbox please, sir or ma'am.
                Done.

Originally posted by Adobo View Post
                If you need help with this, I don't mind helping when I can. I use to make banners and signatures for Rumble Fighter forums and use to animate sprite sheets for Whirled.com. And I make custom logos too (actually in the process of making my official logo).
                Don't really need help but you can add me on steam or ingame if you want my fellow RF player.

Comment

Originally posted by sadxoxo View Post
                  Yes, I do, hmu.

Done.

Don't really need help but you can add me on steam or ingame if you want my fellow RF player.

Well more like I'd like to offer my help. haha But if you still don't want it that's fine. And what's your steam and IGN? And if you still play RF I'll add you on there too cause I just started playing that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Barida
                    If I post a picture can you make me a wallpaper with my character and my name with like basketball theme as the background
                    Yes, I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Barida
                      My Clara and My James Kim? :O
                      What? Can't you just show or tell me what you want -_-

Comment

Si, I haven't got the design & concept of the logo from my crew members. Is that okay if I hit you up later on? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Customer View Post
                          Si, I haven't got the design & concept of the logo from my crew members. Is that okay if I hit you up later on? o.O
                          Take your time.

Comment

Everyone that wants some art post in the next 10 hours pls. I will go to bed now and I will start with Logos, Banners, Signatures etc. after I wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by sadxoxo View Post
                              Everyone that wants some art post in the next 10 hours pls. I will go to bed now and I will start with Logos, Banners, Signatures etc. after I wake up.

Can you make me one? I want to see your work... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Najenda View Post

Can you make me one? I want to see your work... Thanks
                                Can you be a bit more precise? I have no idea what you want, how you want it and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X