Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animations, Banners, Logos, Signatures EVERYTHING!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animations, Banners, Logos, Signatures EVERYTHING!

If you need something of the above, just post how you want it and what you want. I will make the first few requests for free.

sure im looking for a post from u without rainbow color.

Comment

Originally posted by sadxoxo View Post
      If you need something of the above, just post how you want it and what you want. I will make the first few requests for free.

Any past work you can show us ?

Comment

Whoa, I haven't seen you a lot on the forum, XD. I'm assuming you're new to this game. Which server do you play? Hit me up!

Comment

@Customer
          You are lucky because you requested at first and I will be taking your request after I done my real life duties. Please post the resolution you want, the colors, any special effects, font, just describe anything you want, I can do it. This will be the last request this year, I will be going to thailand tomorrow. So hurry please.

Comment

Originally posted by sadxoxo View Post
            @Customer
            You are lucky because you requested at first and I will be taking your request after I done my real life duties. Please post the resolution you want, the colors, any special effects, font, just describe anything you want, I can do it. This will be the last request this year, I will be going to thailand tomorrow. So hurry please.
            I see, okay I will message you directly ^0^. Whoa, can't believe this, thank you so much... Uhm, sadxoxo. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Customer View Post

I see, okay I will message you directly ^0^. Whoa, can't believe this, thank you so much... Uhm, sadxoxo. XD
              No biggie at all.

Comment

Here we go my friend, you got the first request and the last for the next 2 weeks because I am busy getting ready for my flight now. If there is anything missing or so please feel free to tell me.
                I considered everything you wanted.

Hipster-vintage-ambiente = Background (basketball theme)
                Luxury= Fontcolor (golden)
                Font=The font you suggested me
                Social network links with and without

Version 1 with social links:

Version 2 without any social links:

Had fun creating it, the most annoying part was the social networks XD
                Oh yeah and the banner size is the perfect size for facebook timeline pictures

Last edited by sadxoxo; 12-24-2015, 04:15 AM.

Comment

THIS IS PERFECT!

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for your effort and time even though you're busy with all of your real life situations. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/gYMRf here is the rest you wanted my friend and thanks :)

Comment

Okay, this is beyond what I expected. Like literally. How could you be so nice to a stranger? I mean, some people on the forum sometimes respond negatively or just don't care at all. This is my first time seeing someone be so nice to a full stranger. Well, I wish you have the best Christmas in your life and PLAY WITH ME SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Silly me, I forgot to blur the background here are more versions now I really gotta go and it's nothing my friends, I am just happy to give you something to smile about :)

Here if you want more variations: http://imgur.com/a/6PXKT

Comment

THANK YOU!!!

Comment

make a khipster best sf no competition only skill no p2w banner, signature, logo, and animation. thanks
                            Last edited by K.Hipster; 12-24-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

BOSS IM AFRAID WE HAVE NO OTHER COLOUR BUT RAINBOW

Comment

Working...
                              X