Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible items (costumes)

Hi guys,

Regarding the invisible item issue (costumes), this issue is not a server related issue but on your end.
    Not everyone experiences this issue and we have yet to encounter the same problem on our side.

In order for us to resolve this problem we will require additional information from you guys:

1.) Is your display driver and other drivers the latest version

2.) what is your display adapter? (Video Card model)

3.) Is your computers region set to English

If your computers region is not set to English please try this if it helps.

1. Go to Control Panel
    2. Click on Time, Language and Regions
    3. Click on Languages and Regions
    4. On Format Tab, under Format choose English (United States)
    5. Go to Location Tab, Change location to United States
    6. Go back to Format Tab and Click on Additional Settings
    7. On Numbers Tab, Go to Decimal Symbol and change it to " . " (period)
    8. Go to Digit Grouping Symbol and change it to " , " (comma)
    9. Click OK to save the new settings and then restart the game.

If none of the solutions above worked we recommend a full re-installation of the game client

Regards,

Kicker, even though that might actually be the solution for the problem, why do ppl have to set they're pc's to a language other then theyr own for YOUR game to workd propperly, u guys job is to fix it, we shouldn't have to change what doesn't need to be touched.

Regards.

Comment

• Nevermind2
      Nevermind2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats the same i thought when ive read Kickers post :'D

Originally posted by gamingthan View Post
    Kicker, even though that might actually be the solution for the problem, why do ppl have to set they're pc's to a language other then theyr own for YOUR game to workd propperly, u guys job is to fix it, we shouldn't have to change what doesn't need to be touched.

Regards.

It is a temporary solution to the problem there is no mention that it is the actual fix.

Since we don't know the definite cause of the problem and we do not experience it on our end there is no way for us to trouble shoot it.

I would also like to remind you that this is the EU and US servers they are English regions.

We don't expect everyone to cooperate if they don't want to change their PC's language to English then you don't have to do it wait for the fix.
    What we need is feedback from someone that can help and not complain all the time otherwise nothing will get fixed.

For clarification the game is working fine but not on some players computers which is why this is a user end issue.

Regards,
    Last edited by [GM] Kicker; 10-22-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
      Kicker;n85847]

What we need is feedback from someone that can help and not complain all the time otherwise nothing will get fixed.

Regards,
      LOL. (ignore this in brackets, it is just to meet the minimum letter requirement)

Comment

Isnt this the same Issue as it was with the LegoHead? On one of my accounts it was visible, on an other account it wasnt. I didnt test it with the Panda because i didnt buy a bugged item twice but u just have to fix it like you fixed the lego, not?

Comment

Let me remind you that countries like Portugal, Italy, Spain, France, Sweeden and others r still part of europe and they r not english speaking, they all have theyr own languages or dialects, having our computer in our home language or w/e language we want, is a privilege.

- points to you for Racism enough said.

Comment

• gamingthan
            gamingthan commented
            Editing a comment
            Assuming every country on the EU is english speaking and the lack of respect towards our home languages and our freedom to set our pc however we want, yes it's racism and an attempt towards human rights.

• gamingthan
            gamingthan commented
            Editing a comment
            i still don't understand why do u keep on repling chaos, replied and i wrote back to u, the rest is my opinion and nothing u can or will say will change it, it's about enough time u stop so i dun get like 500 comments from u alone >_>

• gamingthan
            gamingthan commented
            Editing a comment
            Chaos man, idk why ur acting that way bro, i've known since the beginin so i'll let that slide, here let's have a big BRO HUG and make up, i dun wanna start no wars with other players.

I looked up Racism/End like u asked, said web page inaccessible
            Last edited by gamingthan; 10-25-2014, 09:13 PM.

Good point. not all EU countries speak english, regardless, regards,.

Comment

Can't we just cooperate LOL.

Comment

• Nevermind2
              Nevermind2 commented
              Editing a comment
              no 12345678

• gamingthan
              gamingthan commented
              Editing a comment
              It's always up to us to adapt. >_>

Originally posted by Nevermind2 View Post
            Isnt this the same Issue as it was with the LegoHead? On one of my accounts it was visible, on an other account it wasnt. I didnt test it with the Panda because i didnt buy a bugged item twice but u just have to fix it like you fixed the lego, not?

Hi Nevermind,

Are both your characters the same gender? if not which gender has this problem? also are you in the EU server?

Comment

well, i'll put it this way, i've 2 accounts, in the 1st account i can see the the items without any problem and in the 2nd one i cant and now u guys say that the problem is on our side? just put your fingers in the ass and smell it before saying stupid things plz.

Comment

and now, the server is down and there wasnt any news about the downtime of the server.. u guys are really very bad

Comment

Originally posted by o_patrao View Post
                  and now, the server is down and there wasnt any news about the downtime of the server.. u guys are really very bad
                  i wish i could give u a thousand likes

Comment

• whostheboss
                    whostheboss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    give me some

• gamingthan
                    gamingthan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    just done i liked every of ur posts i saw in the forums ;D

Originally posted by [GM
                  Kicker;n85839]Hi guys,

Regarding the invisible item issue (costumes), this issue is not a server related issue but on your end.
                  Not everyone experiences this issue and we have yet to encounter the same problem on our side.

In order for us to resolve this problem we will require additional information from you guys:

1.) Is your display driver and other drivers the latest version

2.) what is your display adapter? (Video Card model)

3.) Is your computers region set to English

If your computers region is not set to English please try this if it helps.

1. Go to Control Panel
                  2. Click on Time, Language and Regions
                  3. Click on Languages and Regions
                  4. On Format Tab, under Format choose English (United States)
                  5. Go to Location Tab, Change location to United States
                  6. Go back to Format Tab and Click on Additional Settings
                  7. On Numbers Tab, Go to Decimal Symbol and change it to " . " (period)
                  8. Go to Digit Grouping Symbol and change it to " , " (comma)
                  9. Click OK to save the new settings and then restart the game.

If none of the solutions above worked we recommend a full re-installation of the game client

Regards,

Hello dear Kicker, when will you Fix the Matchmaking? I know we told you that since you implent the Play vs Ai SHIT, it started to not Match most of the time. and jes, i already wrote a Ticket
                  can you do something about it? or i dont think i will put my money here

Comment

• gamingthan
                    gamingthan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Please put your money here so they have enough to fix matchmacking

• Nevermind2
                    Nevermind2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They invest it in FSB2 anyway, but i like to threat them, cuz seems like they wont do anything about it xdd

• gamingthan
                    gamingthan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It always comes back to FSB2, hell this game was out before that one, and we're not getting treated half as right, the situation is such that i haven't even logged in for a few days now, even the Dragon Balls event doesn't make me login.

Hello deer goys, noticed when ur Graphik settings are low u will not be able to see the Items, but when ya put them at Highest setting, u will see it, ok?

Comment

I want chocolate chip cookies

Comment

Working...
                    X