[GM] So, what now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GM] So, what now?

Are we to expect some sort of official response to the issues this recent patch has caused? Many cant login.

gm be like : hmm let me think what to do ... I GOT IT LETS EXTEND THE EVENT TILL 20 OCTOBER !

Comment

dun worry, i'm sure a gm will popup and tell u, they can't answer ur question but it will br forwarded to the dev team for examination, pls gamekiss fix what u break before u start giving more stuff to fsb2, till now it's been an addition for them = a bug for us . FSB2 gets crews mode we get matchmaking bug / FSB2 will get oficial tournaments held by u and we get login bug, why TYVM.

Comment

Originally posted by z00t View Post
        Are we to expect some sort of official response to the issues this recent patch has caused? Many cant login.
        Greetings, Footballers

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue concerning the log-in update and we are receiving mixed results, We have already forwarded this issue to the appropriate department for them to address the matter.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Mogu;n76228]

Greetings, Footballers

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue concerning the log-in update and we are receiving mixed results, We have already forwarded this issue to the appropriate department for them to address the matter.

Regards.
          Best answer machine i ever saw keep it up ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Best answer machine i ever saw keep it up ^_^

I bet it's one guy with multiple accounts xD

Comment

Originally posted by Maou View Post

I bet it's one guy with multiple accounts xD
              We should help him and copy this message and send it every where we must help the company they cant do every thing alone ! letz do dis

Comment

Hi guys,

Have you tried changing your passwords using the change password function?

Comment

You guys really are just as in the dark as we are, aren't you?

To quote another member from a similar thread

Originally posted by uVii View Post
                  Well, you may have difficulties typing your password properly, but not all of us.

Gamekiss uses a account system which allows for 3 ways to login.
                  1 Using a gamekiss created account
                  2 Using GMAIL+ login
                  3 Using Facebook login

After the latest launcher update some people who are using a direct gamekiss account are unable to login, even when typing their password correctly.
                  This is likely caused due to the new implementation of the gmail & facebook login, where there is something bugging out in the database.
                  Even when changing the password, the same screen still comes up.

In fact, if you mistype your password the launcher will simply state 'login fail' and the game won't even launch at all.
                  I'm glad the game works for you, and while your feedback is appreciated, stating something as a solution to a problem you are not even aware of, is just misleading.

I'll do my best to explain what is happening, without having any client data in front of me:

1) Logging in at the launcher works FINE. The launcher recognizes incorrect logins. It will even tell you login failed BEFORE it launches the game, if your login information is incorrect. This means that the launcher is in fact verifying the login with Gamekiss database BEFORE it launches the game.

2) The "Incorrect password, try again" error occurs IN-GAME, where the login box used to be.

3) My GAMEKISS account is a "gmail" email address. This could be relating to the integrated google login, but I don't believe so, as accounts created in this fashion are dynamically generated. I have been told by another "gmail" Gamekiss acccount holder, that logging in with Google integration creates a new account, and brings you to the "Create Manager" screen in game, but there is no characters present on the account. This leads me to believe that google integration does not rely solely on the google email, but creates a dynamically generated accountname to avoid conflict in the database.

My conclusion, is that the login information being inputted into the launcher, is not carrying over correctly to the client, causing a login error IN-GAME. In my history with using launcher-based games...there is usually login parameters that are passed onto the client, usually as a combination of the usernameassword entered, or a form of encrypted salt/hash that loads the correct account data from the DB.
                  Last edited by z00t; 08-20-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Hi z00t,

Thanks for the update, I wanted to know if it is the same error for everyone and not different random errors, sometimes you can have the same error message but have a completely different problem.

We have already been looking into this and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Comment

this gm's need to start doing something quickly

Comment

they did, mogu's being copy pasting his answer all over the forums, they can't even answer the topics differently, it's either play they're BB games or get stuck in a loop of bugs.

Comment

• [GM] Kicker
                          [GM] Kicker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          We apologize if his answers seems redundant, he is simply acknowledging the posts and error even if he does not have a definite answer or solution to give, this is standard practice instead of leaving the thread alone with no GM reply or what seems like its not being attended to.

• gamingthan
                          gamingthan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Kicker as much as i respect u, i dun call that aknowledging i call it being lazy and getting it done with fast.

Originally posted by z00t View Post

3) My GAMEKISS account is a "gmail" email address. This could be relating to the integrated google login, but I don't believe so, as accounts created in this fashion are dynamically generated. I have been told by another "gmail" Gamekiss acccount holder, that logging in with Google integration creates a new account, and brings you to the "Create Manager" screen in game, but there is no characters present on the account. .
                        me to GAMEKISS account is a "gmail" email address !
                        Perhaps the problem at all with those who have registered with Gmail !
                        I think that the update cancel access via Gmail

Comment

we love those crappy updates fsf really needed this TYY

Comment

Originally posted by online View Post
                            me to GAMEKISS account is a "gmail" email address !
                            Perhaps the problem at all with those who have registered with Gmail !
                            I think that the update cancel access via Gmail
                            I have a hotmail account that I wasn't able to log in with so I dont think this is necessarily true. The problem was the password being read wrong by the client

Comment

Working...
                            X