NEW Point Guard Please Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Point Guard Please Help

Are the only people good on defense PF's and Centers because I want to make a good PG but like how I actually play(Defensive Oriented) Would that work?
    If so any tips?

You play defensive oriented already, by using intercept on 24+ you gotta balance your stealing and jumping for blocks as much as you can.
    Further being good in defense is pretty much not jumping for fakes block shots get the right timed steals,intercepts and dodge screens since you will get to defend
    sg's/sf's most of times. I am an EU player, but if you need help or if you have questions then ask me in messages.

Here's a video i just made too, you can see a bit how i defend too.
    Last edited by Josssmith; 01-10-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchiee View Post
      Are the only people good on defense PF's and Centers because I want to make a good PG but like how I actually play(Defensive Oriented) Would that work?
      If so any tips?

Sir, I am a blocking Point Guard, who emphasizes on defense, either it be blocking shots, stealing, intercepting, you name it. I am a balanced type PG, Just letting you know that they exist -.- ( my block stat is just as much as SG, which is around 113 ish)

Comment

i'm also an balanced pg, i can't tell you about blocking cause my stat is about 97 , but i can tell you once you get your steal over 170, man its so easy to with SP steal
        (mines is 180)

Comment

Working...
        X