I need help plss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help plss

can any1 give me tips to be a good intercepter to get alot of it or can make a tutorial video cuz intercepts video doest explain so much

as the dpoty all i can say is press a after some1 reb or pump.

Comment

I'll be making a tutorial vid regarding intercepts sir later on.

But yea what Milks said, best ways to use intercept is to press A after a rebound has occurred, or during pump fakes. basically, you have to anticipate when someone is passing before they do it to make intercept work well. Having the "SP Intercept" skill will help you get way more intercepts than not having it on.

In a nutshell, to be a good interceptor, you must be able to predict your opponents passing lanes. (Note: a lot of people, specifically experienced players, know how to dodge intercepts, so don't be discouraged if you can't get any intercepts. You are already annoying them by attempting to intercept, seeing as they have to change the way they pass and operate in game.

Comment

how wil i improve my prediction?.. and when u make the vid can u send the link here

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post
          how wil i improve my prediction?.. and when u make the vid can u send the link here

yea sure, ill send a video here when i make it ^^. Regarding improvement in predictions, the main thing a PG must have, is an "eagle eye" or the ability to see everyone on the court, all their actions, thoughts, and current location should be something to pay attention to. If you can achieve that kind of sense, you will be one step closer of becoming a great PG. Also, when intercepting, you must be in between the receiver and passer to intercept well.

By the way, I did talk a little about intercept in one of my videos already. ;3

NOTE: This video is quite old , and my mic was loud when I made it, was messing with Mic settings. (I will make an official intercept tutorial most likely in January 2015)

Comment

val i want u inside me

Comment

Valioa. you are a sweet guy.

Comment

I will be making a intercept tutorial guide. No worries

Comment

Originally posted by [FS
                  Eye See You;n94503]I will be making a intercept tutorial guide. No worries
                  me too imma make a intercept guide to show u how to take dirty dance away from marcus and dirty dance valioa.

Comment

ty guys but if u guys did a tutorial vid can u guys post the link here

Comment

Hopefully sir, i will have my intercept guide out on January 1st ^^. Right now im in the editing and finding footage stage, I already technically made the tutorial section, talking about the skill and what not. So yea Jan 1st MOST LIKELY ( ' w ' ) /

Comment

ok thx ill be waiting for that =)

Comment

Here you go sir, and Happy New Years!

Comment

ty so much

Comment

Working...
                            X