Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ ITEM BALL ] & [ POINT BALL ] [ TIPS ]

COMPLAINTS
    Item balls and Point balls can sometimes be INSANELY stubborn. You want to get the rare/good/sexy items. Don't be disappointed if you do not get what you wanted the first time, as you can purchase more of them in the future anyway. Sadly I used to complain about how it's "rigged" or how GK doesn't want me to win anything permanent or awesome. DO NOT BLAME THE GAME FOR YOUR LUCK BECAUSE IT WILL GET YOU NO WHERE.

LUCK
    As I said above, do not blame the game for your luck because the game can't do anything to make you get unwanted items, be grateful for what you get especially if it's not points. A lot of people tend to say that the only way to get good items is luck, this is 99.9% true. Most people (such as myself) used to never get anything good up till last month, I noticed my streak started to get better. This month the point ball gave me a rabbit backpack and high top shoes, two items I never thought I could get. THIS was luck because it was around 2pm I'd say when I won the items. My normal time to buy things from the ITEM ball is at 12AM (Not sure about point balls..). A friend told me that the servers reset at this time, giving you a better chance of getting good items. I tried it and it worked, could be my imagination but I have gotten more stuff than I ever did when I got my item balls last month, the month before etc. So I would try waiting until 12AM when the servers reset and you should have a good chance of getting really cool stuff. As for the Chrome Suits FX, those are really rare in my opinion and the best of luck goes to anyone trying to get one.

GLITCHES
    One thing I noticed last month when I got my metal bracelet (7 days) from the item ball, and a Mandarin Hat (8 days), they were both equipped yet the game said they were unused. I've had my metal bracelet for a good 2 weeks at the most and has not expired and still says it's not equipped. I DO NOT know how to trigger this glitch but I guess I was lucky Sometimes my ping acts crazy so I wouldn't be surprised if my internet caused the game to bug out and pulled this crap with lag, but I'm not complaining since I still have the items.

As of right now, I may come back and update this when I find out more ways to get the best of item balls and point balls hope this somewhat helps or encourages people to not give up on them.

Hi, after a couple of months of spending money on this game. I have come to a conclusion, it is definitely 80% LUCK and 20% SELF CONFIDENCE

LUCKY NUMBERS

If you have less than 10x Item Balls to use all in one go (I recommend you buy 10 and up..) You should always pick 3. Some of you may not agree with this but for me 3 is a lucky number for BOTH Item Ball and Point Ball. It has helped a couple of friends in the past and whenever they didn't get something good, 3 had what they wanted. It sounds risky but if you want to try your luck just pick 3 all the time. Recently after the Steam release of FreeStyle 2, I made a PF on my Steam account. Crazy thing is my PF has awesome items I never thought I'd get. Mostly from picking 3, and using 10x at the same time. Back in OBT I used 10x TWICE and got point tickets and limited timed items. So once again it's mainly luck.

DUPLICATES

If you use the magic balls often, you will probably have a 70% chance of getting the same item again. I know this because I have 2 Chicago Uniforms, 3 Black Dragon Heads, and 2 Gold Chrome Helmets. Nothing you can really do about these, unless they have an option to sell that item. I also have multiple gingerbread men backpacks, rabbit backpacks, etc. Picture below is an example.

Anyways, remember we all have the same struggle.

Last edited by Gatts; 07-02-2015, 07:46 PM.

nice guide but how can i not blame the game when i always get points in the item ball?

Comment

the glitch part happened on my SG. Ian giving no names just in case GM's say it's illegal and try to remove it. and the 12AM thing does work. i got chrome suit at night time around like 3 AM my time (1 am server time)

Comment

hmm, i gotta try that technique. lol

Comment

9999 balls.

Comment

just spent 40k for 50 item balls at 11pm, no items. i'm definitely gonna try it in the morning next time ;p

Comment

doesn't work for me.

Comment

i literally just bought 50k of point balls and got a shitload of gas masks, blue pants horseheads sailor hats etc rofl i must have luck..

Comment

• Gatts
                  Gatts commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice, some people just have it

• GodSlayer
                  GodSlayer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  did you use random or clicked?

UPDATED: ADDED LUCKY NUMBERS AND INFO ABOUT DUPLICATES

Comment

Is there any list of the items we can get?I really wanted to know..

Comment

noice post i'mma try this tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X