Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Become Better Overall

Warning!
    I am by no means a Expert when it comes to Free Style Basketball 2.
    ​​

Table of Contents
    1. Mistakes
    2. Forcing
    3. Position
    4. Rebounding
    5. Toxicity

Mistakes
    Let's be honest we all make mistakes but its a easy ticket to becoming a better player.
    1. Don't get frustrated when you miss a shot,rebound or get the ball stolen
    2. Learn from your mistakes for example: you miss a shot analyze what went wrong how did it go wrong and fix it the next time.
    3. Ignore the people who respond to your mistakes with for example:"zzzzzzzz" or "??" you don't know how many times people respond with those.
    4. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT react to your mistakes your leaving the enemy for a wide open shot (depending on who it is (SG,SF,PG,PF

Forcing
    1. A easy way to fall into the forcing trap is frustration DO NOT allow yourself to become frustrated to the point of forcing its a one way ticket to losing.
    2. (SG,SF,)You're one of the main sources of scoring for your team therefore you must not afford to force shots cause that will cause a point gap but to prevent is easy wait for a open shot simply said then done cause people don't follow this simple rule making your whole team's job twice as hard.
    3. Forcing can also be a easy way for the team to block the shots and cause a turn around and if the enemy team is good they can punish you dearly for that
    ​There is not much i can say about this topic because its pretty self

explanator.

Position
    1. Positioning is the most important aspect to learn in Free Style Basketball 2 its the best deadly weapon anybody could have so its a must you learn this.
    2. (C and PF) Position yourself close to the net for rebounds but be in range for screens and to cover your teamates for enemy screens as well (THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO LEARN FOR C AND PF).
    3. (SF and SG) DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT watch the ball go into the net or miss the net when your finish shooting ignore the fact there is a ball there and go back to defending i lost so many games cause of a SG or SF or let the enemy wide open.
    (PG) You're the most crucial part of the team you assist you scorer and rebounder so if you are in a bad position say to recover loose balls, screen or score makes the whole teams job twice as hard.​

Rebounding
    1. You must have knowledge when it comes to rebounding that includes positioning and even loose balls (some of them can be rebounded).
    2. Make sure to be on the side where the ball bounces cause that is when the war starts between both rebounders if you miss you team falls behind.
    3. If I could i would name all the type of bounces but there is to many to actually type all of them just be right in the center if possible if you don't get the center block the other rebounder from getting the ball.

Toxicity
    We all know and love the famous and inflicting TOXICITY!!!!!
    1. Do not trash talk its like putting up a sign saying "if you beat i would be even more mad so don't plox" just don't.
    2. Prevent yourself from falling into the bottomless pit of Toxicity it will make your skills worse and it will overall lead to a big fat LOSE.
    3. Ignore trash talkers and keep on focusing on the game they will sooner or later mess up and allow a comeback i have won at least 10-20 games thanks to trash talkers.

Thank you for reading this Guide on How To Become Better Overall I have covered some topic but not to the point where you can not keep looking for guidance from other guides I even suggest you look at others guide to become even better and Have Fun cause that is why Free Style Basketball Exist for
    Last edited by Xiumin; 11-09-2014, 07:10 PM.
Working...
X