In need of a quick advice related to SF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of a quick advice related to SF

My current SF is lvl 24 , spc ( not that it matters but anyway ) .Currently I'm unable to get the extra skill slots and since the gap lvl beetween unlocking the new skill slots is pretty wide I am put into a little awwkward position and in need of a friendly advice of a higher or a bit expirienced SF but before that I'll introduce you to the set of the skills that I have available for usage ,those are the following ; quick jumper,drive fake,manual layup,behind the back,fancy drive , drive&cut ,pull up jumper and double clutch . I'm sure in putting quick jumper,manual layup and behind the back into my first three skill slots but before I do unlock my following skill slot I'm wondering ( since i do not have enough space for all three unless u can give me some other helpful advice)which two out of drive fake/fancy drive/drive&cut would make the best combo these few lvls temporarily ( I plan to use all three later ofc ) and althought I do have one slot left free I was thinking that it would be best to put pull up jumper (for tight situations ) or double clutch.I'm thankfully looking forward to any fast responses and advices and I know this topic kind of depends on my playstyle I really need some opinions ty for reading.

This is kinda late reply but you will need behind the back,drive fake,fancy drive(for wide dribbles) or drive and cut,don't use both of them together..also pull-up jumper,quick jumper and jab step.u can equip the skills you want on the free slots.

Comment

Working...
    X