Can't Make Consistent Open Three Point Shots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Make Consistent Open Three Point Shots

I have a level 50 sg with around 215 3pt stat. I frequently miss open three points. I will miss at least 3-4 no marks per game. The shots I miss the most are shots where I fake, and the defender jumps, then I move to a new location, shoot and get no mark, and miss. I don't know why this is happening. I am not lagging, as I get about 30 ping. There are also no defenders near me, because the circle is green when I shoot. I know when to charge the shot and when to quick release.

However, if I play on another one of my characters, such as my PF, I make more 3 pointers than my SG with around 120 3pt stat.
    Last edited by Ball; 10-07-2014, 07:00 PM.

Shameless bump. And it got worse after the last server maintenance where I will seriously miss at least 3 to 4 WIDE open 3s per game with not a single person near me. I need an explanation. And i seem to regularly miss long layups now for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Ball View Post
      I have a level 50 sg with around 215 3pt stat. I frequently miss open three points. I will miss at least 3-4 no marks per game. The shots I miss the most are shots where I fake, and the defender jumps, then I move to a new location, shoot and get no mark, and miss. I don't know why this is happening. I am not lagging, as I get about 30 ping. There are also no defenders near me, because the circle is green when I shoot. I know when to charge the shot and when to quick release.

However, if I play on another one of my characters, such as my PF, I make more 3 pointers than my SG with around 120 3pt stat.
      if you have extra slots sell it to me

Comment

i know this sg that miss wide 3s with sp5.

Comment

I always try to settle my SG's down, when they miss, by stating that it's not GK... it's math. This game would suck if SG's averaged 100% 3's. You are GOING TO MISS! Stop blaming the game or typing to your teammates when you miss. The more you type the less you are playing D.

Also, passes give bonus. You should pass after a fake, run away and try again on the pass back. Good Luck and don't get disheartened.

Comment

No its not your fault, you just need to learn timing. If you pay attention to my SG Tutorial and look at the release timing i do, you will see its different on the sides, arc and middle.

On the sides. release the ball at (bottom of yellow bar, or middle of green&yellow)
            On the Arc's and mid, release the ball at (top of green bar, or above) P.S: "this only works best when you're wide"
            I have taught many SG's from my crew this trick, such as "Functional" & they all love SG more once i taught em.

I have spent a lot of time on my SG, so try it & let me know how it works. #Blue-Eye #TeamBruh

Here's link to my SG tutorial & Tips video --> http://youtu.be/afqV182gu9U / www.youtube.com/TeamBruh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Perse View Post
                I always try to settle my SG's down, when they miss, by stating that it's not GK... it's math. This game would suck if SG's averaged 100% 3's. You are GOING TO MISS! Stop blaming the game or typing to your teammates when you miss. The more you type the less you are playing D.

Also, passes give bonus. You should pass after a fake, run away and try again on the pass back. Good Luck and don't get disheartened.
                I noticed that I start to score 100% when a PG passes to me. However if I get the pass from say, a PF, for example, I have a chance of missing.

Comment

Working...
                X