Which skills should I have as a PG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which skills should I have as a PG?

I have PG in game. I bought all the skill slots and also I have one open VIP skill slot. Which skills do you think I should have in my skill slots? Please kindly type them all and I will be grateful. Thanks!

If you want to play full passer...

Non-stop Pass
    Direct-Pass
    Baseball Pass
    Kill Pass
    Fake Pass
    Manual Layup
    Intercept
    Overpass Intercept
    Jump Pass
    Quick Jumper
    Shoot Touch
    SP 3pt
    SP Steal
    SP Intercept

Comment

everything awakening said but you can probably get rid of jump pass and or kill pass. jump pass is actually a really bad pass and is inconsistent. Also, kill pass is just a fancier way of passing. Direct can get the job done if you have the right vision. Everything else you should definatley invest in

Comment

Originally posted by Polo View Post
        everything awakening said but you can probably get rid of jump pass and or kill pass. jump pass is actually a really bad pass and is inconsistent. Also, kill pass is just a fancier way of passing. Direct can get the job done if you have the right vision. Everything else you should definatley invest in
        Jump pass gives your slashing game a whole new dimension.

Kill pass is almost twice as fast as normal pass, gives bonus, and cant be intercepted. Why would you even..

Comment

Originally posted by JL1015 View Post
          Jump pass gives your slashing game a whole new dimension. Kill pass is almost twice as fast as normal pass, gives bonus, and cant be intercepted. Why would you even..
          Exactly, jump pass is useful. And to say that kill pass isn't helpful is just outright ignorant.

Comment

You can switch skills according to how you feel like playing. This is what I use mostly: Intercept Intercept SP Quick jumper Alley-oop pass Jump pass 3 pt intercept Pass fake layup-i usually score with this because I have high long layup stat. Kill pass Non-stop pass Steal SP Manual layup Hook-up pass: helps confuse big men, using alley or jump pass with this is helpful, makes the big man think Shoot touch

Comment

Originally posted by JL1015 View Post
              Jump pass gives your slashing game a whole new dimension.

Kill pass is almost twice as fast as normal pass, gives bonus, and cant be intercepted. Why would you even..
              jump pass is most likely thrown to the 3pt line most of the time and most centers/pf know better than to bother with that skill.
              i have kill pass aswell and i can pretty much make the same passes just as fine.

Comment

Kill pass is almost essential when you have a V-Cutting or dashing SG/SF shooter. I like the fake pass/baseball pass combo into Hookup. It's hard to do unless you have competent PF/C's that can see it coming and know to call for Alley. I usually leave hookup off though.

Comment

Guys, there is "SP Pass" in suggestion section for PG but I can't see it in purchasable skills section. What is wrong?

Comment

^
                    it already on PG's

Comment

Dirty Dance

Comment

Originally posted by TCllStyleZ View Post
                        Dirty Dance
                        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by TCllStyleZ View Post
                          Dirty Dance
                          lol yeah, i have it.

Comment

Guys I have another question. Some PGs just jump from a long distance to the rim to complete a layup. MariuxPG usually does it. He just pass fakes and uses layup from a long distance. What should I do for that? Do I need those dunk passive skills like dunk activation and dunk success? Or is it just about stats?

Comment

• Awakening
                              Awakening commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thats because of the skill * PASS FAKE * or more common * VD *

• DruZod
                              DruZod commented
                              Editing a comment
                              When I try to do the same thing, I just fail and can't even jump to layup. I just jumpshot after using that "pass fake" skill. Are you sure there is not any other thing on this?
                              And by the way, what does VD actually mean?

Originally posted by Awakening View Post
                            If you want to play full passer...

Non-stop Pass
                            Direct-Pass
                            Baseball Pass
                            Kill Pass
                            Fake Pass
                            Manual Layup
                            Intercept
                            Overpass Intercept
                            Jump Pass
                            Quick Jumper