Need some advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice

I am low level with my special character PG. I started the game a week ago and I am tired of facing high level difficult players. Please give me some advice how to level up faster and tell me if there is any way to avoid high level players on 3v3 team match channel.

individual mode

Comment

I can't get enough EXP ve points in individual mode.

Comment

competition mode > individual mode, you get the same amount of exp and points, and a lot of players just leave their characters there so easy wins

Comment

playing higher leveled people with more game experience will help you adjust to the game a lot better. Its better to get used to how people play

Comment

Originally posted by Calsonic View Post
            competition mode > individual mode, you get the same amount of exp and points, and a lot of players just leave their characters there so easy wins
            I didn't know that! Thank you Calsonic. I respect you.

@Polo,

Hi! It is much easier to adjust to the game by playing with pro players, yeah. But it also decreases my motivation and desire towards the game as all I do is losing games.

Comment

Originally posted by DruZod View Post

I didn't know that! Thank you Calsonic. I respect you.

@Polo,

Hi! It is much easier to adjust to the game by playing with pro players, yeah. But it also decreases my motivation and desire towards the game as all I do is losing games.
              If you want to run with some of the Attention boys (one of the best crews) so you can add me in game its Polo. Losing is inevitable at the start, winning is the goal you achieve once you have experience

Comment

Losing is part of learning. It can be frustrating but I would rather lose to a good team than win with idiots.

Comment

Working...
                X