Stats for Center?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats for Center?

I Need help for a center stats.. anyone?

Tussle and reb are most common i think

Comment

Try +15 tussle, +15 rebound, +10~15 block, and at least +5 speed then rest points to stamina. It works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MVP View Post
        Try +15 tussle, +15 rebound, +10~15 block, and at least +5 speed then rest points to stamina. It works for me.

What is tussle for exactly?

Comment

@inspire this is your answer Tussle..

TUSSLE> *power of boxout (the most important key of boxout is to press W faster than your opponents to push out him, but C's boxout pushes harder than PF's when they are getting in boxout motion at the same time), *lower the success rate of your opponents' shots, *dunk blocking(pf,c can block dunks with better chances)

i get this from Big Joe thread so credits all goes to him.. and nice guide. this is he's thread hope it helps.
          http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...line-by-bigjoe

@BigJoe thank you for your advice.. i hope you make more guide for Center.. and other position as well..=)

Comment

Originally posted by aldrinzordic View Post
            @inspire this is your answer Tussle..

TUSSLE> *power of boxout (the most important key of boxout is to press W faster than your opponents to push out him, but C's boxout pushes harder than PF's when they are getting in boxout motion at the same time), *lower the success rate of your opponents' shots, *dunk blocking(pf,c can block dunks with better chances)

i get this from Big Joe thread so credits all goes to him.. and nice guide. this is he's thread hope it helps.
            http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...line-by-bigjoe

@BigJoe thank you for your advice.. i hope you make more guide for Center.. and other position as well..=)

Wow thanks for that. I was trying to find any article explaining the stats but I couldn't lol.

Comment

Tussle increases jump.. Power to get higher bounce.. Maybe? Hehe

Comment

i have only +5 tussle, rebbing normal, 85ms, idk if I need more tussle

Comment

How many tussle you have on your Center Lukacho? Do you think PF's should raise tussle?

Comment

• Lukacho
                    Lukacho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i recomend you to get 0 tussle on pf trust me

• MEAT
                    MEAT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Lukacho

• Gatts
                    Gatts commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wait so if you have a center with 205 tussle is that overkill?

cool, this and Joe guide helpful

Comment

i personally dont add much more than +10 tuss for PF

Comment

On my Shrewd PF, I have put 0 points into Tussle. I haven't really found what the point of it is because I have been able to block dunks whenever I get the timing right, and rebs aren't an issue for me since my ping is decent. Box Out Swarm solves my tussle issues because I can position myself with it so I can get into a better position. It's not really needed to lower the shot rate for a PF because a PF can block from pretty far away anyways. And even if you have high tussle, a SF's mid shot, or a C/PF's dunk will still go in if your timing is off.

Comment

Idk but my pf have 300 blks

Comment

300 blks and 1 ping

Comment

+10 tussle +15 reb + 10 block +5 speed + 5stam. rest if spare is on tussle and reb

Comment

Working...
                            X