How to be 100x better on PG[Approved by MikeCool real illuminati story]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be 100x better on PG[Approved by MikeCool real illuminati story]

Who am I? Is that a real question? I'm like the best PG fssb, Doggy in da place 2 be. U betta not talk mess or else i'll make u blacklist by all the proest fssb players in united states(aka my owners bark bark)

so ppl been axxin be about how my winrate so high and how i be gettin carried i mean contributing for my team to da fullest grabbing dat mvp everytime

first things first timez have changed aint no kukgi aint no underhand nerd bs dis fs2 my manz and fs2 is a pgs dream ya digg

ima show u scrubs how to become [MikeCool's]best PG in fssb cuz i wanna face some other pgs that know how to get carried more than me

FROM LEAST IMPORTANT TO MOST IMPORTANTE

1.Offense

Just shoot wide open dont be creative and try to do anything special, every fancy move is finished with a pas.

2.Defense

Just dont jump to stupid pumps and play average defense u know like da players in fs1 rookie[the harder game]

3.Now this startin to get a bit harder challeging gonna require some brainz
    Pass timing...YEA RIGHT LMFAO just dump the ball to ur sf and let him 1v3 the other team u no double pump triple half moon quarter step kookie
    ur
    a dog and ur job is to watch the house aka ball u better leave it da way it is once ur master come home dont throw special olympic passes and turn the ball over

4.and the most MOST MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL SCREW ALL THE OTHER ONES I JUST TOLD U THE SECRET TO BECOMING EVERYONE FAVORITE PG

is actually in ur interface..thats right...its your friend list!

Dogs need masters..You must find the best masters possible to feed you delicious wins from their paycheck while you watch the house. If you have trouble finding masters I suggest you refer to MikeCools top list which is the most valid and add all the SFs and rebounders on the list, they wont bother with u the first time but be persistent and give them some neck while u play their team with ur scrub team and lose 5x times. Once you play with them make sure u look uber gosu elite and dont say anything negative besides "...." they will be allured by ur mysterious aura(tips fedora)

Free court is your time to shine, make sure u feed your scorer the ball no matter what and say how pro he is as well as make popular media jokes such as arrow the knee and over 9000 xDDDDDDDD Remember that you are every scorer and rebounders prison btch and must perform every request such as making them coffee smuggling cigs in ur anus or giving them head in the morning to start off their day

If you follow these steps actually only the last one you will become an uber gosu guo ren PG which everyone will love.. also make alot of posts on the forums to get recognition the word spreads and u will create a fake image of you actually being good at this game

Note:For those who are still in rookie join rooms with korean letters or guo ren, and then state do you know who i am? when they question your skill or identity thatll show em

this shit aint funny

Comment

Nice guide I like to emphasize on numba 3.

I really think PGs should know that when you're trying to screen boost DO NOT PASS WHEN YOU SEE THE DASH BUBBLE. Pass after the dash ANIMATION goes off smh frisk and other PGs.

GIVE THE SG time to juke the defender first then pass after he gets a full dash from the screen off, DONT guess and think the SG gonna always do the away screen instantly when he gets near a screen. That ends up with me getting stuck in the middle of 3 people.

Just my 2 cents to your satirical guide.

Comment

Originally posted by PGSen View Post
        Nice guide I like to emphasize on numba 3.

I really think PGs should know that when you're trying to screen boost DO NOT PASS WHEN YOU SEE THE DASH BUBBLE. Pass after the dash ANIMATION goes off smh frisk and other PGs.

GIVE THE SG time to juke the defender first then pass after he gets a full dash from the screen off, DONT guess and think the SG gonna always do the away screen instantly when he gets near a screen. That ends up with me getting stuck in the middle of 3 people.

Just my 2 cents to your satirical guide.
        all hope is lost for this brainless position lets not try to help pgs outdo themselves here

Comment

lmfao olympic passes. XD! Good guide.

Comment

I have to focus a lot harder when I play PG compared to any other position, just saying.

Comment

Thank you very much. I wanted to make a pg myself and your guide will help me out. I just got a question. At the end of your guide you said to make a lot of post to get recognition, i don't know how to start. Should i start by making a top list and claiming to be best? Thanks!

Comment

tf i just read..

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
                  I've been playing PG for quite the while in FS2 now..
                  and what i found out is that a pg is a shadow..
                  with the center as the hot shining sun
                  and the shooters as the body
                  well...this may not be the most best example of what i'm trying to say
                  but i'll just say..
                  The PG is as strong as the team
                  the pg can't do all that solo crap those PF do or anything...
                  and sometimes people threat them like statues
                  but stay strong my fellow PGs
                  cause when u have to do that last 3 pointer because ur SG sucks
                  or is not in position..
                  you better do it right..

Comment

Originally posted by ayrblast1011 View Post
                    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
                    I've been playing PG for quite the while in FS2 now..
                    and what i found out is that a pg is a shadow..
                    with the center as the hot shining sun
                    and the shooters as the body
                    well...this may not be the most best example of what i'm trying to say
                    but i'll just say..
                    The PG is as strong as the team
                    the pg can't do all that solo crap those PF do or anything...
                    and sometimes people threat them like statues
                    but stay strong my fellow PGs
                    cause when u have to do that last 3 pointer because ur SG sucks
                    or is not in position..
                    you better do it right..
                    That last part was so true.... especially for my noob butt.....

Comment

Working...
                    X