X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd's Toy Guide

Lloyd's Toy Guide

Is a Rare toys worth trying to get?
    100% YES! why would you not want plus 20 Attribute. Gives you a big advantage over people with regular toy.

What is a toy?
    A toy is a "Pet" who pick up the ball for you and give you extra bonus attributes.

How do I buy a toy?
    In shop you can buy a toy coupon for 1400 points

How do I get a toy to level up?
    You get a toy to level up buy feeding it Toy Manuel and also card ( Note to unlock the other 7 level you will need 7 of the same toy).

How do I get a toy to love me?
    You get a toy to love you buy feeding it Batteries and also playing with it ( Note if you play with a toy from the same row one of them will start to dislike you out of jealousy.

My toy does not always show up why?
    The less the toy loves you the less likely it is to show up to watch you play. SO make sure you feed the toy you want to show up them batteries ( Note only toys from the same row will show up) . Also just because you toy is 100% in love with you does not mean he will always show up.

What is the fastest way to get a rare toy?
    The fastest way to get a rare toy is by buying the Toy Coupon x50. It will cost you close to 90-150k point to get enough toys to start attempting to get a Rare Toy.

I got only +16 on 3 pt and 16% arousal rate what should do?
    You can buy a toy coin to reset your toy back to lvl 1 and try again.

Below are so very great picture provided by Gamekiss.
    The most viral images on the internet, curated in real time by a dedicated community through commenting, voting and sharing.
    Last edited by Junior; 09-11-2014, 08:24 PM.

The point is you just clicked on the blank box that next to the box "Special Toys" and took pictures from it. It's nonsense if you said "It took me a whole month to do this" because taking pictures and post it on here only wasted you 2 minutes, the heck you said is "whole month" ??

Comment

• denz05
      denz05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahah you're right! xD

Holy shit this was a joke

Comment

Maybe it's a joke

Comment

Updated guide to be less trolly and more helpful any important question that you guys still have after reading will be added.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
          Lloyd's Toy Guide

Is a Rare toys worth trying to get?
          100% YES! why would you not want plus 20 Attribute. Gives you a big advantage over people with regular toy.

What is a toy?
          A toy is a "Pet" who pick up the ball for you and give you extra bonus attributes.

How do I buy a toy?
          In shop you can buy a toy coupon for 1400 points

How do I get a toy to level up?
          You get a toy to level up buy feeding it Toy Manuel and also card ( Note to unlock the other 7 level you will need 7 of the same toy).

How do I get a toy to love me?
          You get a toy to love you buy feeding it Batteries and also playing with it ( Note if you play with a toy from the same row one of them will start to dislike you out of jealousy.

My toy does not always show up why?
          The less the toy loves you the less likely it is to show up to watch you play. SO make sure you feed the toy you want to show up them batteries ( Note only toys from the same row will show up) . Also just because you toy is 100% in love with you does not mean he will always show up.

What is the fastest way to get a rare toy?
          The fastest way to get a rare toy is by buying the Toy Coupon x50. It will cost you close to 90-150k point to get enough toys to start attempting to get a Rare Toy.

Below are so very great picture provided by Gamekiss.

Nice update of the guide you got there. xD

Comment

Good Guide Lloyd,
            I have tried it by myself and it worked very well. I spend 81k and now i got my Rare Toy with +22 3pt.

Comment

• Junior
              Junior commented
              Editing a comment
              Glad to help

Just finished all the free toy sets xd

Comment

A rare toy gives +20 to an attribute?

Comment

You have a good chance of getting 20 plus

Comment

i got only +16 on 3 pt lol and 16% arousal rate what should i do

Comment

@Fam You can reset your toy back to lvl 1 by using a toy coin.

Comment

Say I have the toys with attributes middle shot, tussle and pass, when I evolve it to a rare toy, does it become +20 of one of these attributes? Say if I want reb, do I need to reset the tussle toy to reb before trying to evolve it to a rare toy?

Comment

@Xris Yes you have to reset for reb

Comment

what about ice cream toys?

Comment

• Eye See You
                            Eye See You commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ice cream toys was event toys that cost gkash . idk if you will be able to obtain them again since the coins been removed from shop
                        Working...
                        X