Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play like Kobe Bryant: Mamba Mentality Edition

How to play like Kobe Bryant!

Step 1. Tell your teammate to ISO you. It gives you a 1 on 1 with you and the opponent.

Step 2. Have Jab Step in your skill slot. (Press A + Tap Directional keys to the direction you are going)

[B]Step 3. Black Mamba Strike! (Preferably start the offense at the side of the court)
    Step 3a. If the player reach, you move the opposite direction away from your opponent to cause your defender to flop OR drive past them.
    Step 3b. If the player back away...shoot it.
    Step 3c. If the player face up by moving random direction back and forth? You don't run the play, just do the Kobe Fadaway!
    Step 3d IF NONE OF THAT SH*T WORK? LAG STEALERS LIKE WYH? H*CKERS BLOCKERS LIKE VELOCITY? Just chuck A pull-up & hope for the best. Ez win.
    Great things will happen.
    I PROMISE

VIDEO BELOW FOR EXAMPLES
    https://youtu.be/MpHg_PWYPSI

"You will 100% miss the shot if you don't take."

————— MAMBA MENTALITY GUIDE —————-

How can you handle the pressure during CRUNCH TIME?

[B]Step 1. "Always be 10 steps ahead of your opponent"

You must, must always visualize what you are planning to do in your head before you perform the move. The result should show if you visualize it correctly how you want it to played out. You must anticipate!

Step 2. "How to Handle the pressure"

YOU FKN MUST STAY CALM AND GET THE JOB DONE. Think about it...you could either WIN big or you LOSE...period. What other possibility do you have? 50/50 right?

Always go for the KILL if you want to be great!

Step 3. "Never be afraid of greatness" No one will REMEMBER A LOSER. When you lose, people will lose faith in you and leave. It's either you win BIG or you suck...GO HOME!

Pick your destiny.

**IMPORTANT NOTE** IF NONE OF THAT KOBE JAB WORKS? JUST SPAM PULL-UP 3 HARD AS YOU CAN. (Preferably range 3 with face shot. More defenders on you for more shooting % bonus to make the shots go in. Then talk sh*t hard as you can for the next 5 minutes - in hope they will rage disconnect on you like Urie did in the tournament.)

GOOD LUCK! #BelieveInKOBE

- Mamba Out
    Last edited by MachineWideOPEN; 02-23-2018, 09:25 AM.

Spot save.
    Last edited by MachineWideOPEN; 06-28-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Fade-away in their face and hope it doesn't get blocked?

Comment

WHERE THE VIDEO?

Comment

THE VIDEO HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!

Comment

i can't fadeaway good do you guys do quick fade or try and hit green?

Comment

like quick release

Comment

Originally posted by Dank View Post
                like quick release
                As soon you get the pass, press D. It does an auto-quick release

Fade, you got to be sure you release on the green meter for best result. Also boost your mid attribute to go in more.

Comment

yee i know quick release but i'm wondering like since if you dont go green on fade it does a quicker release if it's just at the btotom which makes you more open and idk seems like it goes in a lot
                  or am i just an idiot? can you do quick jump on fade?

Comment

Nah you can't do quick release on fade. When you do a quick release on a wide shot, it should say "No Mark" meaning good % shot and goes in most of the time even tho the meter seem doesn't hit the green bar on quick release. As long you're wide, it should go in.

Comment

go on .

Comment

Forget Mike, I wanna be like Frobe.

Comment

I agree. Frobe da best....

Comment

step 4 : replace shaq. aka chef,

Comment

I should write my own guide since i'm #1 in SF right now

Comment

Working...
                              X