I suck at defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suck at defense

I suck at Defense and i freakin hate it any tips on how can i play proper defense, i cant block properly

Go to the link supplied below. Also the tip for blocking most shots are to jump immediately after your opponent's feet have left the ground. You can also practice with someone Pre-Game to get timing down better for dunks and the various layups. Another tip is to stay close as possible and try to figure out your opponents dribble tendencies. Become your opponents shadow. For blocks you need to be close to your opponent. Don't go for steals unless they are in a stopped position.

http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...estyle-2-wun-s

Comment

I dont block much i don't know if height has anything to do with it or if its timing, but if you want to get good defense just stay in front of your opponent and dont bite on fakes which they will do as soon as they get pass

Comment

achually,if you look at your enemy hard enough theres a bit of a rhythm to how they play the game, for example a person would probably have the habit of faking once they are passed to in the 3 pointer zone.If they see you do it once they'll do it again and again or continuously to make you suspect he/she will stop faking at any moment

Comment

Working...
        X