Tips 'Positions'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips 'Positions'

This topic I decided to create because of new players that would probably wonder, as well as old players who want tips
    (based on point guards,centers,forwards and so on
    Also, I would like other players, especially pros to add to this topic, and I guess I will edit it out into one.
    Last edited by ayrblast1011; 05-18-2014, 05:40 PM.

Noobs Need To Be SGs, Thats The Easiest Position. If You Miss...Just Blame The Lag Like Adog Does

Comment

• HealerBG
      HealerBG commented
      Editing a comment
      I disagree.... The easiest position I think is PG - he has only to pass nothing more ....

• kuodo20
      kuodo20 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to disagree with HealerBG. PG is not easy. making plays never was. PGs need to learn when to pass, when to shoot, when to alley, and should know how he's team mates move. So, no. its not easy being a PG.

C is also easy if u know basics at lower level ... pg easiest, just pass and sometimes screen

Comment

• Chiddy
      Chiddy commented
      Editing a comment
      a lot of newbies get outrebounded by pros.. so to be effective at C u got to have some good reactions

SG is for point hogging and trying to do fadeaway 3 while yelling KOBEEEEE. Also good at ankle breaking and scoring 3 and typing UMAD too. Team? You dont need a team.

Comment

SF is pretty easy for making mids

Comment

Originally posted by Tran View Post
        SF is pretty easy for making mids
        fadeaway 2 miss bar score easy gg wp

Comment

Working...
        X