X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG moves/combos for solo players

Team #faded
    Brand new season: SG moves/combos

Why you have to drive? Good question, in my opinion: no drive no freestyle, SG is SF as well.
    Some guys tell me to make a guide for SG who hates or doesnt know playing dash, then, i make this.

Some shortcuts:
    X: shoot the ball when you are free,
    Y: perform a fake shoot, then pass to nearby teammate (imsures that you pass to the correct teammate) and they quickly pass back to you to shoot it

I'm too lazy to write, so... reserving :v
    ~

1. Back roll turn + X/Y: a basic but epic way to get rid of defenders.
    2. Jab step (+ X) + brt + X/Y: make the defender confused with this move, when that defender is in the air, chain it with back roll turn.
    3. Shoot fake drive + drives + brt + X: boo-ti-fow moves, but watch out for defenders who always tries to kill you with their claw.
    4. Quick change (+ Y) + brt + X/Y: my most favorite move, quick change help you quickly escape from a defender right before a pass, make you look cool and... well, i recommend this skill the most out of all the dribbling skills, chain with back roll turn and kick the hell out of your defender.
    5. < + drives + drive cut + brt + X/Y: Everyone says that drive cut is useless as hell, nope, with me, its a powerful skill af, if you know how to drive.
    6. Quick change + drift shoot/ fade away (X): you know, i win game with this move, just try it, and you will see how powerful is it.
    7. < + drives + post-up drive + brt + X/Y: also is my most favorite move, post-up drive is a cool skill that prevent you from messing up the game when you caught a good defender, protect your ball, also chain it with others can make a bit space for an open shot. But this move drains your stamina quickly.
    8. Post-up drive + *still cant remember what is this :v (check out the video): like fade away, but this move can make a heart attack to your opponent.
    9. Drives + < + pull-up jumper (X): powerful and useful skill, spam it, but spam it correctly.
    10. Drives + Euro steps + X/Y: a mutant of manual layup, it can't be blocked easily, a supper boo-ti-fo skill that you must have.
    11. Quick change + manual layup (X): a scoring option, when they guess what you doing after the quick change, perform a manual layup, this move can make a very big heart attack to your opponent.
    12. < + post-up drive + manual layup (X): this move make your opponent heart stop beating immediately.
    Combine them...

Drive at your own risk
    Last edited by bé xinh; 11-07-2016, 10:34 AM.

Here's one that'll work errtime. Jabstep Pump, or Jabstep shoot. Tis the most basic move in freestyle 2 imo. Be wary though, dont spam this on PGs they'll swipe at the speed of light so be careful with that one.

Comment

Why don't you just get a high ass mid/3pt success & yell "KOBE" when you shoot?

Works for me, got to the finals and took...

not 1

not 2...

3 HACKERS to take me down.

You should try it.

Comment

Working...
      X