Chip out PF - Power rebound C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip out PF - Power rebound C

I realize that Chip out pf is more advantage than Power rebound of C although they have the same range, i feel chip out is a lot faster than power rebound.

It is faster. Chip out is also only one button press while Power Rebound is a two button press, giving Chip Out an even more slight advantage.

Comment

Maybe it's the result of a lot of pf now... I play my center and i cant fight against pf's chip out

Comment

The best thing you can do is just watch how often the PF uses Chip Out, if they use it almost every time. Wait for them to do the Chip Out before doing your rebound. While Chip Out has a quick recovery time, it still has a recovery time and you can take advantage of that time to steal the reb they just chipped.

If they don't spam chip out like most PF's. Look at what situation they try to use it in, and try to put them in that situation as much as you can, expect the chip and steal it from them.

A smart PF will learn what you're doing and might stop trying to chip out when they can and just do a normal rebound, so you have to be very observant and make sure you read their actions properly. Just keep practicing and you'll learn the mannerisms of many players and you'll be able to counter and compete with them before you know it.
        Last edited by Popcorn; 10-29-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Chip out is pretty much useless against a really good c with a really high tussle. There boxout would just cancel out your chip.

Comment

Working...
          X