Avoid Block??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avoid Block??

Can someone please explain to me how to create, equip, use and refill the avoid block disk/backpack?? Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by SlumberJack View Post
    Can someone please explain to me how to create, equip, use and refill the avoid block disk/backpack?? Thank you in advance!
    go to DIY and buy the chip for it then click it and chose what back item u want it on. Same for the avoid screen head version.

Comment

Thanx for the reply. I did what you said but can I ask you what the number (+7) is for in " Avoid Block +7 " Also it says I can use it up to 30 times. How many times can I use it in one game?

Comment

The +7 means that the rate at which it can occur is +7. A very very small chance, but some people have the luck for it to activate multiple times in a single game. Avoid Block can activate 30 times, so you can play as many games with it as you want as long as it has not activated 30 times. After which you will have to make a battery in the DIY to refill it. You can also just make another chip and put that in as well, replacing the old one.

Comment

Thank you for the detailed response!! Very much appreciated!!
          P.S. I've sent you a PM. If you can please respond either way I'd appreciate it. Thanks again!

Comment

No problem, I'll help to the best of my abilities with any other questions you might have.

Comment

Working...
            X