keyword or controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keyword or controller

im the type of ppl wat play with keyword with all position but i see when i use cotroller i got more better place for blk
    so i want a opinion of controller
    im goin to stay with keyword in small positoin
    but big man i think use control because idkw i got better the imput of the arrow with manual blk and power blk
    thx for read

As a player who is level 50 at every position and has NEVER played with keyboard, I recommend keyboard if you are good with it.

Controllers still don't function 100% properly ever since they implemented them into the game. It doesn't matter what type of controller you use: Ps4, XBone, PS3 all act the same. I have not tried an XBox360 controller. I used to map keyboard to a Logitech controller using Profiler software and it worked great (except for angles). When you are defending with a controller now, sometimes you'll just run off in a direction and leave your man. Not only is it annoying, it makes you look really dumb.

If you can play at a high level with a keyboard, play with a keyboard. I have been playing too long (since Sierra) with controller so it's too late for me to change. Back in the day we couldn't change our KB bindings. I couldn't move with my right hand and do skills with left.
    Last edited by Perse; 10-17-2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perse View Post
      As a player who is level 50 at every position and has NEVER played with keyboard, I recommend keyboard if you are good with it.

Controllers still don't function 100% properly ever since they implemented them into the game. It doesn't matter what type of controller you use: Ps4, XBone, PS3 all act the same. I have not tried an XBox360 controller. I used to map keyboard to a Logitech controller using Profiler software and it worked great (except for angles). When you are defending with a controller now, sometimes you'll just run off in a direction and leave your man. Not only is it annoying, it makes you look really dumb.

If you can play at a high level with a keyboard, play with a keyboard. I have been playing too long (since Sierra) with controller so it's too late for me to change. Back in the day we couldn't change our KB bindings. I couldn't move with my right hand and do skills with left.
      wow well thx for the recomendation that was a little doubt about if star to play with controll in other position but thx for the recomendation im goin to still with my keyword

Comment

Working...
      X