Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Sub-Attribute Changer

When is it going to be avaible again?
    if its not avaible why does it even show up the menu to purchase it?

http://imgur.com/a/Wnca3

We dont know yet, thou Im sure it will come back in the future events. Just wait.

Comment

Hopefully it will release soon again.
      We get new character and try to get good cards again.

Comment

They should just make it permanent.

Comment

No they cantt

Comment

Because every other version can purchase it, they just don't care to dabble in code to change the layout for us.
            Making it permanent would be best for everyone, people would throw money at it like crazy. Now that the community knows it's a thing, most people once they get a deck just wait for it to come on sale.

By making it exclusive to very select times of the year, it breaks the balance of the game pretty hard. It's not like people can't get it, but people have to deal with mediocre decks and play against god card users for many months before they even get a chance to compete and for new players (even ones willing to spend money) will quit because of the massive difference in equipment and no way to properly obtain them without selling their house or waiting half a year, at which they will probably lose interest due to the stomps that happen regularly.

Having a difference in skill is one thing, but when you stack equipment advantage on top of it, new players don't have fun. When people don't have fun, they don't play. This is why the population is so low and the steam release pretty much flopped. Out of all the steam players that tried the game out, only 1% of them stayed and continue to play. This is of course spread across multiple servers. You can see why the game is near death if you just look at how the business is handled.
            Last edited by Popcorn; 10-23-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

In this game, card matters, ping matters. GK doesn't want to change the server, we get that. But why can't you just put the card deck cheaper or higher rate and put the sub-attribute changer permanent? It takes hundreds to get a SP deck, but it will cost more to sub-attribute it. You won't lose any money.
              Now good and old player all have god decks, it's like SG has 260+ 3pt or +24 3pt success shoot over 60% even with fadeaway, while newbies probably equip toy editions and shoot under 50%. Not even talk about those PFs has 260blks, or C has 250rebs. Hard to compete for newbies.

Comment

Originally posted by 9cm View Post
                In this game, card matters, ping matters. GK doesn't want to change the server, we get that. But why can't you just put the card deck cheaper or higher rate and put the sub-attribute changer permanent? It takes hundreds to get a SP deck, but it will cost more to sub-attribute it. You won't lose any money.
                Now good and old player all have god decks, it's like SG has 260+ 3pt or +24 3pt success shoot over 60% even with fadeaway, while newbies probably equip toy editions and shoot under 50%. Not even talk about those PFs has 260blks, or C has 250rebs. Hard to compete for newbies.
                The server change is definitely happening even as long as it is taking.

The GMs will notify the public when the data for the server is collected and can finally be implemented into the game.

And I agree with everyone about the sub att. changer stuff, it should definitely be avaliable to everyone, ESPECIALLY since it came out before in the game. Why take it out? To give people unfair advantages? what would that accomplish?? Its like they are literally trying to make the game die.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

The server change is definitely happening even as long as it is taking.

The GMs will notify the public when the data for the server is collected and can finally be implemented into the game.

And I agree with everyone about the sub att. changer stuff, it should definitely be avaliable to everyone, ESPECIALLY since it came out before in the game. Why take it out? To give people unfair advantages? what would that accomplish?? Its like they are literally trying to make the game die.
                  So glad to hear this from a player mod

Comment

Agree make sub-change permanet!

Comment

First of all Sub Changers are permanent in Korean Version LONG TIME ALREADY
                      2nd lets just think about this. so right now we get sub changer once per year for like 2 week. so rich players use their money coz they have money anytime. there are players who can effort money but not anytime they aint that rich to get money like 100 dollar or more anytime for some game so basically if this event will be available in time when this players aint have money [but can get it like after 1 month] Gamekiss loses this players. so logically if im rich the fact that event is available today or tomorrow nothing changes coz i can pay whenever i want but if im standart guy who puts his ass in a job to earn money this might be a problem coz maybe i dont have that money today when event is available but i can have money tomorrow but sadly event will be closed tomorrow SO what that means? u fking lose my money so what kind of marketing genious makes this event in limited time?
                      From like 10 guy 2-3 will be rich in best option another 2-3 person can use some amount of money others cant use any amount in that currect time so if event is ON only for 2 weeks u get much less money compare when event is permanent. so if per year u make 5k only from sub changers when event is in limited time which is once a year u can get 10k or even more when this event is permanent [Just saying this 10k or 5k example have no clue how much gk earns per year ]
                      anyways reasons why making this event permanent is good for this game are:
                      1st happy players [which means no more players talk about unfair stuff's at least about SUB changers , no more excuses that they couldnt change subs bcs they had no money when event was available and sht like this]
                      2nd happy Gamekiss company Bcs they will get much more profit if they make it permanent
                      3rd Happy players = Free ADV which players will make by their own [look i enjoy in game i tell it to my friends i tell my friends they came in game they liked it they tell their friends and ect]
                      4th ADV+Happy Players = Active Servers.
                      im sure there will be more reasons why making SUB CHANGER PERMANENT will make this game much better and there is not even 1 reason why u shouldnt make it.
                      in korean version even CARD MOVE is permanent. would be good if both were permanent but at least make SUB CHANGERS permanent. thats it.

Sorry for ENG im sure i killed it but i dont care at all. i just said what i had in my mind long time already so im too lazy to correct my mistakes. the main is i hope u can understand the point of what im saying.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post
                        First of all Sub Changers are permanent in Korean Version LONG TIME ALREADY
                        2nd lets just think about this. so right now we get sub changer once per year for like 2 week. so rich players use their money coz they have money anytime. there are players who can effort money but not anytime they aint that rich to get money like 100 dollar or more anytime for some game so basically if this event will be available in time when this players aint have money [but can get it like after 1 month] Gamekiss loses this players. so logically if im rich the fact that event is available today or tomorrow nothing changes coz i can pay whenever i want but if im standart guy who puts his ass in a job to earn money this might be a problem coz maybe i dont have that money today when event is available but i can have money tomorrow but sadly event will be closed tomorrow SO what that means? u fking lose my money so what kind of marketing genious makes this event in limited time?
                        From like 10 guy 2-3 will be rich in best option another 2-3 person can use some amount of money others cant use any amount in that currect time so if event is ON only for 2 weeks u get much less money compare when event is permanent. so if per year u make 5k only from sub changers when event is in limited time which is once a year u can get 10k or even more when this event is permanent [Just saying this 10k or 5k example have no clue how much gk earns per year ]
                        anyways reasons why making this event permanent is good for this game are:
                        1st happy players [which means no more players talk about unfair stuff's at least about SUB changers , no more excuses that they couldnt change subs bcs they had no money when event was available and sht like this]
                        2nd happy Gamekiss company Bcs they will get much more profit if they make it permanent
                        3rd Happy players = Free ADV which players will make by their own [look i enjoy in game i tell it to my friends i tell my friends they came in game they liked it they tell their friends and ect]
                        4th ADV+Happy Players = Active Servers.
                        im sure there will be more reasons why making SUB CHANGER PERMANENT will make this game much better and there is not even 1 reason why u shouldnt make it.
                        in korean version even CARD MOVE is permanent. would be good if both were permanent but at least make SUB CHANGERS permanent. thats it.

Sorry for ENG im sure i killed it but i dont care at all. i just said what i had in my mind long time already so im too lazy to correct my mistakes. the main is i hope u can understand the point of what im saying.
                        Agreed 100% ^

[GM] Winter

Comment

i just want my server back

Comment

I did opened up this matter once.. I hope this will be implemented soon. Permanent sub changer (and a little cheaper if possible would be better!)

Comment

Originally posted by Renowned
                              I 100% agree on how this humongous gap on cards between the oldbies and newbies is one of the reasons why the newbies quit within like 10 days. However, "why don't we have sub att. changers in the store like Koreans do?" is not a very good argument.....We are completely separate.. and what if GK says "then go to korea and play fs2 there," what would we say to that? lol...
                              Man if we could play in korea u think anyone would play this sht beta version? first of all u need to waste like few days to register in their page and download their game. then u cant play game coz u have minimum 300-400 MS. and how u going to pay ? u cant. so argument about why we dont have sub att permanent just like koreans is perfect argument. if we followed REBOUND update why the fk we cant get Sub changer permanent or passive skills [48 Move speed / 48 Stamina Recovery] i just dont see why... game is dead af some new stuff would make this game more playable.

Comment

Working...
                              X