how to stop rusher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to stop rusher

that my big of my problem im to rusher in small position ik need to play more slowe but somtime for me is almost imposible wheni see the pg or big man coming for me is a ik im fked im to iperactive somtime so not surprise if i make random play or press the wrong key well for me im not surprise im expert in fails XDDDDDDDDDDD

All comes with experience. The more you play, the more situatuons you will be put in. You will figure out what is the wrong thing to do in those pressured situations, and what is the smart thing to do. Don't rush yourself and read the defense before you attempt a bad pass or play that will lead to a turnover. Honestly it's all about reading the defense and reacting accordingly on how they're playing you.

Comment

Find open shots b4 scare

Comment

Originally posted by Avengeful View Post
        All comes with experience. The more you play, the more situatuons you will be put in. You will figure out what is the wrong thing to do in those pressured situations, and what is the smart thing to do. Don't rush yourself and read the defense before you attempt a bad pass or play that will lead to a turnover. Honestly it's all about reading the defense and reacting accordingly on how they're playing you.
        ik but somtime i forget wat i need to do is ez to my forget somthing Xd im playing this game lik only almost a year ik the basic but repet somtime i forget - -´

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
          Find open shots b4 scare
          almost a mission imposible to get open i just need to by less predectible and go for more smart when i play with ranomd +100%

Comment

You need to fake your footwork.

Comment

You will get there with more experience especially going up against teams hat force you to be unpredictable so that you can score

Comment

Working...
              X