Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why my PF can't shoot like a SF even with 160 (3pt attribute) ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sf sp3 skill adds way more sucess than pfs

Comment

I only have 98 3Pt attribute, but my SP2 deck has + 12 3Pt success, plus equipping +12 3Pt success skill as well as equipping the rare toy with 21 3Pt success. So generally speaking, i have 24 3Pt success at all time or 45 3Pt success when toy is activated. My 3pt success is around 45%. So in my humble opinion, you don't need really high 3Pt attributes such as spending a lot of skill points on 3Pt attribute, or equipping 3Pt cards or using clothes that add 3pt attribute. Instead, 3Pt shooting positioning (open / nomark) and shoot when, in my experience, when shoot touch bar is just between green and yellow (rather than in full green) give you the best chance of 3pt success.

Comment

Personally, I get Simon with SP5 135 3pt with 24 success (a lot of invest) and Joe Sp2 110 3pt with 24 success. I cant tell the difference.
        when no mark the shoot pie is 7/8 and always go to 1/2 after contest or making a 3pt. They both shoot like around 45%-50%
        I know CaiCai who has sp5 with 36 success +12 no mark success on card, and can shoot like 55%. I think that is the maximum you probably can reach as a PF.
        I think every position has its upside of some attributes no matter how god your card is. Like PF cannot have longer layup range than SW, SG cannot have faster speed than PG. That is something bounded. But yeah, the card gives you versatility to play as a position, that's how it called freestyle.

Comment

Working...
        X