Need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

I played freestyle back when it was with sierra and the first time it transferred to gamekiss. Needless to say that it has changed greatly since the first two installments. I've gotten my C to level 19 with hardly any understanding of this installment (didn't even know how to do an alley oop). I was wondering if freestyle 2 had concepts from the others such as kukgi etc. also wth is "mark" ?

There's a tutorial in game for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by ndkhang View Post
      There's a tutorial in game for a reason
      the tutorials arent that great man

Comment

Originally posted by BigDusty View Post
        I played freestyle back when it was with sierra and the first time it transferred to gamekiss. Needless to say that it has changed greatly since the first two installments. I've gotten my C to level 19 with hardly any understanding of this installment (didn't even know how to do an alley oop). I was wondering if freestyle 2 had concepts from the others such as kukgi etc. also wth is "mark" ?

So far the new FS2 is pretty good, it washes away the Kukgi style and other bugs in FS1. FS2 has a new styles and plays, like Dash, ISO, and Pillar. Unlike FS1 just do some good moves and shoot. On what I understood to your statements, The word "Mark" is part of a defensive play. And it plays an important role in defense. Because a proper "mark" or "marking" your opponent can decrease and limits the player moves, offensive skills and most of all it helps you block your opponent when it shoots. If you want to fully understand on how to mark your opponent, theres a tutorial, in basic guide sections. Theres a tutorial on how to mark your opponent properly. Hopefully this helps. And Happy gaming!

Comment

Originally posted by tidus202 View Post

So far the new FS2 is pretty good, it washes away the Kukgi style and other bugs in FS1. FS2 has a new styles and plays, like Dash, ISO, and Pillar. Unlike FS1 just do some good moves and shoot. On what I understood to your statements, The word "Mark" is part of a defensive play. And it plays an important role in defense. Because a proper "mark" or "marking" your opponent can decrease and limits the player moves, offensive skills and most of all it helps you block your opponent when it shoots. If you want to fully understand on how to mark your opponent, theres a tutorial, in basic guide sections. Theres a tutorial on how to mark your opponent properly. Hopefully this helps. And Happy gaming!

What else more to say! tidus202 nailed the answer to your question. But just to add up to the idea, FS2 is way too far in terms of development compare to FS1. It's now more 'realistic' in many different ways compare to FS1. No kukgi and kal reb (perhaps some of kal remains haha). But yeah, if you fall in love with FS1 before, you'll surely love FS2! Enjoy and keep the ball rolling!

Comment

Working...
          X