dash hard first time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dash hard first time

im learn now dash finally 40 but ye is almost to hard if u kw the basic route etc but i want to learnd
    ping -149-150 ye ik im lagger lol
    stat basic ik is low in 3pts speed stam i dont have any sp deck so i have a mix deck for now
    The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.

With that ping just dash and get open

Comment

you should watch dash streamers, that would be the best way to learn. where you go off to run is dependent on how they're defending.

Comment

ik i watch proyect away, quickly,neve4get(ik is pg but is one of bets pg dasher with cookeei)
        iso: fixt,reptarbar
        chilling streams: well to much names :3

Comment

wow, people still dash?

Comment

Originally posted by LBX_MASTER View Post
            im learn now dash finally 40 but ye is almost to hard if u kw the basic route etc but i want to learnd
            ping -149-150 ye ik im lagger lol
            stat basic ik is low in 3pts speed stam i dont have any sp deck so i have a mix deck for now
            Hello!

At first its quite hard to dash since its entirely new playstyle of your game. But once you get used to it. You will eventually learn how to properly position yourself and what are the techniques in dashing. Btw someone already made a video on Dash guide.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJurAhFVKs

Hopefully this helps.

Comment

and also you can check a SG Guide here, theres a Dash Guide thou if you really want to learn as youre the type of person who learn faster thru visual. you can check the video

http://freestyle2.wikia.com

Comment

Learn the routes like "Z" "O" "S" and trying to go these routes according to opponent's defense.

But dash is a team work, PG is the key since faces strong team especially 2 PF team, inexperience dasher will be dead and cannot score.Only PG has some chance to score in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by momo24 View Post
                  Learn the routes like "Z" "O" "S" and trying to go these routes according to opponent's defense.

But dash is a team work, PG is the key since faces strong team especially 2 PF team, inexperience dasher will be dead and cannot score.Only PG has some chance to score in this situation.
                  what is the meaning of this?

Comment

z o s o.o? <----------really confuse

Comment

Originally posted by No Body View Post

what is the meaning of this?
                      It means the way you run around your big man, Z means run like a zig-zag shape, the turn will cause your defender get screened. But since there is a sudden direction change, you might not get dash speed, but your man will get screened in a high chance. "O" means circulate around your big man, and you can seeking every direction for your dash destination. "S" is a little similar to Z, but the turn is not that sharp so you still can get dash speed.

Basically just imagine the center of the letter is your big man, and you route of dash looks like those letters. Different route gives different effect, the defender needs to adjust their defense strategy, and you might also use pick n move to get a little dash as well. But keep in mind, the experience defender can read those or catch up after your dash.

Comment

Originally posted by momo24 View Post
                        It means the way you run around your big man, Z means run like a zig-zag shape, the turn will cause your defender get screened. But since there is a sudden direction change, you might not get dash speed, but your man will get screened in a high chance. "O" means circulate around your big man, and you can seeking every direction for your dash destination. "S" is a little similar to Z, but the turn is not that sharp so you still can get dash speed.

Basically just imagine the center of the letter is your big man, and you route of dash looks like those letters. Different route gives different effect, the defender needs to adjust their defense strategy, and you might also use pick n move to get a little dash as well. But keep in mind, the experience defender can read those or catch up after your dash.
                        oh got u now thx for the explain ok let try thx

Comment

Working...
                        X