Skill gap too large.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill gap too large.

Is there anyway for people to close the skill gap from older players to new players? I have recently returned to the game and am really far behind.

No there isnt. This is the problem with all high skill learning curve games. The portion of the player base that sucks quit and the best keep getting better until game dies.
    The solution is to find a way to make these new players decent and quick.

I'd recommend to watch all the blocking guides and watch last 3 tournaments.
    Last edited by Foe; 08-29-2016, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Plus, with the sub-attribute changer event, more people have OP cards. Along with what Foe said, you just have to grind to level 50 (if you aren't there yet) and hope you get decent cards.

Comment

We would need a channel just for level 50s, but we just don't have enough players.

We would also need a reason for players to keep playing their level 50.

Comment

don't give up!!! that's the only way!

add me ign Soldier_King when I get internet again I'll play with ya

Comment

Well, technically, yes.

It's all about trying to learn. The skill gap is literally as much as positioning; where you can get a succ. shot, block, steal, etc. And how to do things.

The better players, skill wise, know a large portion of this information, thus, they out play the competition due to them lacking in-such.

That's just the skill gap, mind you.

To better compete with "pros" you'll need effective atts. That comes from: Cards, clothes, and just general point placing. And lets not forget a team that is as knowledgable if not more so.

It takes time and, in most cases, money; however, it's do-able for anyone.

Comment

it's aight. Get God card in this week and persist you will be good. Not too much skills in this game but experience. Good player always play over thousands games to be god.

Comment

Keep training! Focus on defending more than anything. Everyone can become a good scorer, but being a good defender is essential!

Comment

You need to put in your work and time to get better. Everyone starts from somewhere and don't take any shortcuts. Nothing great comes easy ๐Ÿ˜Š
                  Last edited by Coookiee; 08-30-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

you can still be bad and still enjoy the game
                    #forevernoob

Comment

This is a problem with the game though. If you are new I would suggest to play during the day, their are generally less set teams.

Comment

My advice is don't play to win if you're still learning. Play to learn, each loss should be a learning experience. Just try to soak up as much information while playing as possible. Sure you will come across the players who want to win 100% of the time, but that is just not realistic. Keep learning and practicing and you will get there.

Comment

Working...
                        X