Subject regarding Defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subject regarding Defense

When I lock someone down, I always get ankle break. Why tf does this happen? Hiw do I lock someone down without get ankle break? How to faceup correctly? Prediction or reaction?

If he dribbles right and you move left then you will get your ankles broken. If you dont move at all then you wont get ur ankles broken.

Comment

Do the face up training in tutorial.

Comment

nt if u dont move u will get blow by.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
          nt if u dont move u will get blow by.
          move once u see the direction obv noob

Comment

good one ^ let me see u read 10 a left 10 a right in a row if u can do that i bow down to u

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
              good one ^ let me see u read 10 a left 10 a right in a row if u can do that i bow down to u
              wow u cant do that? cant be a champ if u only know how to press D

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                wow u cant do that? cant be a champ if u only know how to press D
                But... He is a champ

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post

But... He is a champ
                  lil champ lol

Comment

if the player likes to dive often, there's habit to it so you can predict it quiet easily.
                    you can play mind game faking one direction and facing up other side but this goes both ways for defense and offense.
                    its super obvious on c/pf/ct and you should be able to face up easily but those with sp drive. advantage goes to offense though, offense can react, defense has to predict. (this is to stop the player and steal, you can add distance and react to the drive to continue defending)
                    best way is having two defenders work together especially if opponents are not spreading the floor.

in terms of not getting your ankles broken, not moving or putting some distance to react helps.
                    Last edited by yiyagiteller; 08-23-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I try to predict where they are going if they drive alot by face upping on the edge of the "mark" I think they're going.

Comment

Working...
                      X