CT, C, or PF?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT, C, or PF?

Looking for a guy to main, I love the idea of CT where he's able to do good passing and good rebounding as well, making him an excellent support, but I hear bad things about his offensive capabilities. Is he as good as C / PF at their jobs or is he just completely unviable for end game play? C is nice and all but he's missing the passes which I love, and PF is mostly offensive with amazing rebounding, which doesn't interest me as much as the passing / defensive CT. Basically I just wanna know if he can do the jobs of C and PF while still having a good bit of offensive power to him. If not, who is my next best pick?

Not really, CT really good at ISO. All you need get 1 PG/DG who can fake layup, then get PG/DG/SG and wreck any team.

CT-PG-DG
    CT-SG-PG

It's depend on your role, if you want dunker PF then you need SG-PF-PF or SG-CT-PF then go screen and Alley.

PF is the most versatile Bigman, while Center more defensive based, and CT more range based.
    Last edited by Samuel Soegiarto; 08-16-2016, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAlias View Post
      Looking for a guy to main, I love the idea of CT where he's able to do good passing and good rebounding as well, making him an excellent support, but I hear bad things about his offensive capabilities. Is he as good as C / PF at their jobs or is he just completely unviable for end game play? C is nice and all but he's missing the passes which I love, and PF is mostly offensive with amazing rebounding, which doesn't interest me as much as the passing / defensive CT. Basically I just wanna know if he can do the jobs of C and PF while still having a good bit of offensive power to him. If not, who is my next best pick?
      Passing isnt really a problen on PF, CT, C because all of them get kill pass and non-stop pass.

Rebounding stat on CT is unfair as hell, but they miss out on tussle and block. CT has the best 2pt of the 3, and if shrewd can be dangerous on the 3pt line.
      The offensive stat on CT is very limited because they dont have manual dunk.
      Rebounding is very good on CT because it can easily get alot of rebound, with power tap you can spam easy rebs jumping hella late.

Rebounding, Tussle, and Block is all very good on C. But C has horrible offensive power. If you have a good scorer and just want to focus on defensive C is the way to go.

PF is the best scorer of the 3. Manual dunk is op if you know how or when to use it, while switching up with manual layup as well.
      PF has amazing block, and is the best blocker of the 3 poisitions. PF also has the best chip out animation.

Chip out > Power tap > Power rebound

But that depends how you use the skill ofcourse.

C also has back block which is very nice in clutch situations.

Comment

Ct is fun, but block attribute is too low and you need good cards (at least you need to make some outside shots). It's harder to play CT against experienced ballers. So main CT is not very recommended.
        If you want both offense and defense, go PF. If you want rebound and tussle, go C.

Comment

Play the position you wanna play. If a passing/defensive CT intrigues you, then go for that. You don't wanna play a position that doesn't interest you just because it's a top tier position. I say fck PF and you strive to become the best CT in the game. Unorthodox is good

Comment

I believe SF is starting to become important to the big man role as well, so don't count them out. They are extremely versatile, and if I had the cards(sub attribute changer would help), I'd probably choose SF over CT and C.

SF has box out, chip out, swarm, manual block, and they can shoot extremely well. If you had enough block and rebound from your cards, I believe SF could be a great alternative to a true big man.

Comment

Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post
              I believe SF is starting to become important to the big man role as well, so don't count them out. They are extremely versatile, and if I had the cards(sub attribute changer would help), I'd probably choose SF over CT and C.

SF has box out, chip out, swarm, manual block, and they can shoot extremely well. If you had enough block and rebound from your cards, I believe SF could be a great alternative to a true big man.
              I have SP1 card on SF but I don't know how to get 200 blk and 200 reb.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Soegiarto View Post

I have SP1 card on SF but I don't know how to get 200 blk and 200 reb.
                You don't need very high rebound,chipout and boxout will helpr(SFs chipout is fast and legit). main issue is sf has lower blk and tussle after patch,blk manual dunk is a little harder.

Comment

Originally posted by TobinPowellHeath View Post

Yeah, but a lot of the SF Spc characters are small, or at least not as tall as a C Spc or CT / PF. Isn't height also a big factor or does it not matter?

Comment

Yeah, but a lot of the SF Spc characters are small, or at least not as tall as a C Spc or CT / PF. Isn't height also a big factor or does it not matter?
                    I don't think height affects block now, but Bigger body do affect block angle.

Comment

C for dash

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Soegiarto View Post

I don't think height affects block now, but Bigger body do affect block angle.
                        I've heard Big Joe has more difficulty blocking. Is this true or is it a myth?

Comment

CT is love, CT is life.

Comment

C why?

cuz of

Comment

Height doesn't really matter for rebounding and blocks(at least that's what I believe). From what I know, being taller only affects the release point of your shots for SPC's. Otherwise, I don't really think height matters.

Jack is pretty tall, however. Either Cloud or Jack SF would be a pretty good replacement for a typical big man, provided you have the stats.

Comment

Working...
                              X