Box Out Speed or Rebound?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box Out Speed or Rebound?

Good day! I play level 50 power-type Center on Asia server with 88 ms. Occasionally, I can dominate the paint if my opponent has higher ping than I am, otherwise struggle is inevitable.
    I have 234 Tussle and 238 Rebound. I just acquired my RARE toy. I need your opinion which stat should I invest to help me step up in game. Is it Box Out Speed or Rebound?

I honestly would tell you to get box out speed because I heard the peak of rebound is 240 or 250 not really sure so boxout speed would get the opponent big from the ball faster for a better rebound or loose ball.

Comment

I have been thinking that as well since Rebound is unrealiable connectivity-wise. I hope others would give there thoughts. Especially from those experienced Center players around the forum.

Comment

Definitely Boxout speed. 238 Reb is a lot, I would even say to lower it down to 230 and put those points elsewhere (Like Speed) Rebound is much more reliant on your ability to boxout and your ping than the rebound stat.

Comment

Block 10char

Comment

I agree c need blks

Comment

Working...
            X