Control Tower att build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Tower att build

Do you guys have any tips? I'm pretty confused since there is no tutorial or anything on youtube/internet

Lots of reb and mid. Tusstle too and mid/3pt

Comment

Utilize CT's strongest part : Rebound (if you get +7 card set, make it 230+), Pass (not need to add too much), Speed (relative to PF/C, it's faster)
      Fix CT's weakest part: BLK (very needed), Tussle (make it closer to 170)
      Suggest part: Mid, 3PT (very essential, if you have a good isoer in your team, it's very important that you can drag out the bigs)

Generally, I feel like a good CT has the ability to outreb PFs, and get 40/60 rebound against similar ping/skill set Cs. In the offense, can alley opp pass when your teammate against sg/pg. A good CT can Shoot outside 3pts/Mid accurate. If you can blk like a shrewed PF and also make some intercept, your CT will be good defensively (since there are not too much iso PF right now). But if you against long layup PFs, it will be tough.

So I think if you get the SP or +7 card set, you will sure get 230 reb, 130 mid, 170 tussle, 190 blk and 120 3pt. If you get Sp2 you can get 200+ blk.
      I think the best sub attribute will be blk range, blk, 3pt success to you.

Comment

(Copy/pasted from another recent CT thread.)

You'll want to put as much block as you can, at least +15 with attribute points. Get some speed, tussle and reb. Maybe a little stamina too, but it's not really needed as much. CT has an insane amount of stamina for a big.

Block is most important. CT has 25 less base block than PF and 12 less than C (if they are the same specialty) but doesn't have back block to help make up for the lower block like C does. Speed will also be your best friend to help with your lower block, allowing you to get into proper defensive position faster.

Do not touch pass. There is absolutely no need for it and the points are much better invested elsewhere. CT has really high pass, one of the highest pass attribute of ALL positions. They do not have baseball though, which would be the main reason anyone gets pass. (PG)

Investing in Mid will definitely be worth it. CT does not have dunk at will, so they need to be efficient at outside scoring as they can not just dunk over any smalls without freestyles. Also note CT has the most base 3pt attribute of all bigs. Investing in 3pt isn't a bad idea, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you have the proper cards. While on the subject of 3pt shots. I would never go shrewd unless I was trying to basically become a big man SG. CT doesn't have much need for extra speed, stam, or 3pt. What they need is block and tussle. They have enough speed and stam and 3pt to go Power and still have higher base attributes than C's and PF's that are Balanced.

Cards will definitely affect where you put your stats. But Block should always be +15 and Reb and Speed at +10 before an SP deck is acquired. You can go higher if you want too in those, but it's not really necessary. Other than those, you can put points where ever you feel fits your playstyle.

Comment

Here are my stats as an example, but you don't have to follow mine to the T. Keep in mind I have SP3. (Mid, Stam, Mid)

Comment

Working...
          X