For any Power PF/under ring PF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For any Power PF/under ring PF

Could you guys send me a screenshot from your attribute character so i can compare to mine , just for my refrence

Rebound 10-15 , speed5-10 , block 10-15 . Long layup (varies on if you more of a scoring pf (5-10)) , 2pt (5-10) , 3pt if you feeling bossy.(5-10). Tussle(5) since you rely on swarm.

You don't have to follow to the T. But a range of those parts are accurate .

Correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcernToYou View Post
      Rebound 10-15 , speed5-10 , block 10-15 . Long layup (varies on if you more of a scoring pf (5-10)) , 2pt (5-10) , 3pt if you feeling bossy.(5-10). Tussle(5) since you rely on swarm.

You don't have to follow to the T. But a range of those parts are accurate .

Correct me if I'm wrong
      thanks man that's help me alot +subs for you !

Comment

this is what i got so far what do you think ?

Comment

Terrible point distribution. If your ping is 30 and more 210 reb is a must. Also, why u waste points on 3pt when u only got 100~? Points on tussle? Biggest waste of points i've seen. Keep it on +0 since any good pf will bully others with boxout. Long dunk? No comments just take it off. Moreover, never leave stats for example 219 and etc. You get a significant boost when stats are 220 etc. Just a couple of suggestions from 3 times champ.

Comment

pro stats

Comment

^ pro cards

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
                Terrible point distribution. If your ping is 30 and more 210 reb is a must. Also, why u waste points on 3pt when u only got 100~? Points on tussle? Biggest waste of points i've seen. Keep it on +0 since any good pf will bully others with boxout. Long dunk? No comments just take it off. Moreover, never leave stats for example 219 and etc. You get a significant boost when stats are 220 etc. Just a couple of suggestions from 3 times champ.
                its only my thought because i almost had complete sp5 set only need the middle deck (defend deck if im not wrong, and its also got block att) thats the reason i up my 3p attribute so i can turn into socrer too when i play with other bigman, for now im just farm point all day to upgrade my sp2 to max stars so i can get 19+ block , tussle and long dunk , i havent think to add more stat on my clothing too but you're right , rebbing with 205 att is kinda hard for me ,and the reason why i upgrade my long dunk to 198 just to increase the success of my longdunk , be cause i ever guard a mid pf with my grace (C) it has 210 tussle , and sometimes the dunk is miss. but ill probably wont add att long dunk att next time i reset the attribute. thats why i need more refrence from you guys (correct me if im wrong again).
                btw how can you get +54 on block ? is that + from clothing, toys and card ?
                Last edited by m3lk3y; 07-26-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Sp2 with additional +12 block

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
                    Sp2 with additional +12 block
                    im spechless ._. you're so lucky to have perfect sp 2. i thanks you to help me decide my attribute point spending ill make an update nextime when i got my sp2 full stars you're the LEGEND man !

Comment

Working...
                    X