Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do I get better stuff from Item Ball?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I get better stuff from Item Ball?

yeah I read the thread made awhile ago, did the tips like stay until the server time was 12 am, 10 green balls at a time, etc. I was disappointed af.

My results: 1st 10-ball draw was 10 point coupons...
    With $60 worth of item balls, I would say at least more than half were point coupons and then the rest are just a bunch of the same space shoes with different colors, and duplicates. I did get a single +26 att outfit the Fly Queen which is nice. I also got 2 duplicate one-piece bathing suit. the rest is not even deserving mentioning.

I really hope this is not how the luck is supposed to work. did something in the system change and I should know about it so that I don't get **** ? I think I will just stop buying item balls.

Best Advice, choose 'random' and buy item ball one after one..

Comment

better open it 1 per 1 , tbh i was so lucky to get many spc from item ball (lyn,grace,big joe, and liu on my other account) and the item ball its from collecting achivement

Comment

cards are more important and everything is up to luck

Comment

Yea, everythings rng but Ive had better luck with doing it in singles and doing random, then manual pick, then random, then manual pick. Gl man.

Comment

Working...
          X