• how to predict manual dunk

help plzzzz i need tips

u guess???????

Comment

nga u guess rlly how do people block me 100% of the time

Comment

Gotta react.

Comment

Prediction leads to things like getting crossed over. It's better to react on dunks and layups, because predictions will leave you jumping like an idiot.

I like to take a deep breath, and tell myself I will block the dumb ass who dares go into my paint. I react a lot better with some confidence, and you would probably do better off as well.

Comment

im so slow though and blk is sp weak

Comment

Reactions my ass... Miccat makes you all look like peasants with his reaction timie. If you can react like him, then you can fucking talk about reactions...

Read your opponent, find out his dunk patterns, and do it fast, find which way he goes after he stutters, basically it's like playing perimeter defense, find out how your dunker scores and own him.

Or you can wait slightly till after they dunk and read the way, but that's reaction and does not always work, because none of us have the reaction time of Miccat, so I mean if you have that reaction time, utilize it, but more than likely, you dont.

Comment

...... whos miccat

Comment

I have reaction time

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    Reactions my ass... Miccat makes you all look like peasants with his reaction timie. If you can react like him, then you can fucking talk about reactions...

Read your opponent, find out his dunk patterns, and do it fast, find which way he goes after he stutters, basically it's like playing perimeter defense, find out how your dunker scores and own him.

Or you can wait slightly till after they dunk and read the way, but that's reaction and does not always work, because none of us have the reaction time of Miccat, so I mean if you have that reaction time, utilize it, but more than likely, you dont.
                    temp got that reaction time too doe

Comment

and dpoty too rite

Comment

speaking of blocking manual dunks, with me and my low blk, i literally have to be position before i can blk. so i have to move slightly to left or right to blk, however i see some pf and c that literally just standing in the center and blk left and right manual dunks. is it just high blk+blk range or is it some kind of delay in animation?

Comment

^^^ helppp plzz

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
                            ^^^ helppp plzz
                            ​whats your block attribute?

Comment

Originally posted by Dimensional View Post
                              ​whats your block attribute?
                              it 189 right now

Comment

Working...