Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need tips on how to be a better pf

im lvl 35 i feel outreb i has 20ms

use boxout and sp boxout will help you, as well as boxout swarm.

also do the reb challenge will help you read bounces

Comment

With 20ms you can build bullish and still get rebs -_-. My advice is to have a lot of speed and rebound attribute because tussle means nothing to you with that ping, the speed will help you get to any reb as a pf since you don't have power reb and adding to the attribute for reb has its obvious advantages.

Comment

if you have 210+ rebound just jump as soon as the ball starts to drop

Comment

my 2cents.

i always try to stand in front of the big standing under the basket for a chance of intercept, unless of course an opponent with alleyoop has the ball.
          same thing in offense, standing closer to the freethrow line than under the basket for either dunk or pass back. (if it helps i stay inside the paint, i rarely do in offense)

when i see a shot about to come, i go straight below the basket and get ready to boxout. timing is crucial, you have to move between your opponent and basket and boxout at the right time otherwise you'll loose the boxout fight or if too early, faceup instead of boxout. - well, this is perhaps over exaggerated, during offense i chill outside the 3pt line then sprint towards the paint just as the shooter takes the shot, use swarm to get in position for rebound

focus on the timing of the shot so you can boxout as early as possible while still be able to move from front of your opponent to behind your opponent.

level 40, what i just said is quiet impossible in many situations but boxout swarm is what allows it to make it work. your hardships will be lessened once you get boxout swarm.

on another note, i have 192 reb on pf and 180 reb on sf. i can out rebound most thanks to the ping but there are players that i just can't out rebound and i'd imagine thats from stats, or possibly even lower ping. i traded off rebound stats for other things because of the ping, you can either do the same or focus more on rebound/tussle if you'd like to out rebound everyone.

as mentioned by others before, reading the bounce plays a role too; ie: in general, longer shots bounce further. if the ball is shot from middle, sometimes you can even see which direction the ball will miss.

ps. do sprint to rebound but remember two things: 1) their non-bigs (or the big if you're already near him) will try to stand in your way and when you sprint into them, you'll bounce off. so let off the sprint before you run into them and the swarm skill will let you pass easily 2) chip out has shorter height but its faster, use it at times like short bounces or where you had to sprint for the rebound and the ball had time to drop down to a height where it is more efficient for you to chipout than jump. (but dont chip out if you're the only one there, only if you're fighting for it)

pps. dont over use chipout, the opponent big would just wait and grab the chipped out ball.
          Last edited by yiyagiteller; 06-14-2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

thx for the tips

Comment

Make sure that you don't skip your breakfast before playing. Avoid junk foods and eat a lot of vegetables. Drink plenty of water and exercise. After a week you'll feel good, you'll play good and you will always perform your best without worrying about anything. STOP MASTURBATION.

Comment

nigg...............

Comment

Originally posted by 0PTIC View Post
                  Make sure that you don't skip your breakfast before playing. Avoid junk foods and eat a lot of vegetables. Drink plenty of water and exercise. After a week you'll feel good, you'll play good and you will always perform your best without worrying about anything. STOP MASTURBATION.
                  Can't stop faith lmao

Comment

Originally posted by enyiga View Post

Can't stop faith lmao
                    this is all i have to say
                    Attached Files

Comment

uh okay no real advice reported for spamming

Comment

just replicate this movement:

Comment

man not a real tip