Just created my first SW, looking for advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just created my first SW, looking for advice

How should I spend my attributes? I mean.. what are some ideas or examples from good SWs in fssb2? Also which skills should I equip? Starting from level 12.

Ask nastypalm is best first round exit.

Comment

I honestly don't have the patience to tell you which skills are needed for each level of play, but stats wise you want to have high speed( best is 180), decent 3pt (150 or more), and atleast 190 2pt, extra stats can go into block and you can be unstoppable if you play correctly.
      One song piece of advice is that in early levels (once you get to pro) you may want to have another scorer on your team because since scoring is pretty limited until level 40 it helps alot to keep people from locking you down.

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post
        I honestly don't have the patience to tell you which skills are needed for each level of play, but stats wise you want to have high speed( best is 180), decent 3pt (150 or more), and atleast 190 2pt, extra stats can go into block and you can be unstoppable if you play correctly.
        One song piece of advice is that in early levels (once you get to pro) you may want to have another scorer on your team because since scoring is pretty limited until level 40 it helps alot to keep people from locking you down.
        Well thanks, that still helps with the important part (idk what to spend attributes on), I think I can figure out a good setup of skills that works for me by trial and error. But would you mind suggesting which order I do my attributes in? I mean I figure speed and 3 pt are prob important early, but im not entirely sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
          Ask nastypalm is best first round exit.
          rip. my stats are 180 speed 211 mids 168 3s
          130 blk 155 sta 217 long lay up. sw need high mids and long lay up my friend. but i am a p2w, so try and come as close as possible. thanks for the shout out junior .

Comment

Originally posted by Charity View Post

Well thanks, that still helps with the important part (idk what to spend attributes on), I think I can figure out a good setup of skills that works for me by trial and error. But would you mind suggesting which order I do my attributes in? I mean I figure speed and 3 pt are prob important early, but im not entirely sure.
            Its actually speed and mid that are important early, since you don't get sp 3 until level 40 shooting 3s will just be hell until then so its better to invest in higher percentage shots so that you never miss even when you are contested at the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by NastyPalms View Post
              rip. my stats are 180 speed 211 mids 168 3s
              130 blk 155 sta 217 long lay up. sw need high mids and long lay up my friend. but i am a p2w, so try and come as close as possible. thanks for the shout out junior .
              These are the stats you definitely want except I invested more in block plus I'm not spc and I don't have statted clothes so my 3pt is 152, long lay is 200, but my block is 148 :P SW can have rival SF in forms of flexible defense.

Comment

I know someone who runs power SW and upgrade blocks for pro def. It be nice.

Comment

am making a power cloud sw = op

Comment

You better off maining SF

Comment

Working...
                    X