Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Guard Skill list

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if getting a DG, but first I would like to know which SKILLS can she acquire and the level of every skill (e.g: if she acquires double clutch II or III and so on).
    I've tried to find such info on google without success =: (
    Can anyone kindly tell me if I can find this list and were, before buying a DG?

Thank you very much in advance and excuse me for my not so accurate English.
    Greetings
    Last edited by Akasha; 06-10-2016, 09:16 AM.

I'll make a list myself when I get back from work if you are willing to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
      Oh, you're very kind Valioa, and as always a precious member of this community =: ) thank you very much, off course I'll wait

Comment

waiting for it aswell,thank you val.

Comment

Originally posted by Akasha View Post

Oh, you're very kind Valioa, and as always a precious member of this community =: ) thank you very much, off course I'll wait

Originally posted by TwoAndAHalfMen View Post
          waiting for it aswell,thank you val.

Making a video as I type this. Will edit this post when it is made.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX1PbFrGbds

Last edited by Valioa; 06-10-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

dg are op trust

Comment

Making a video as I type this. Will edit this post when it is made.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX1PbFrGbds

Well...this is just...wow! =: °) can't believe you do such a long, accurate video for my question. I've really appreciated it and again I thank you so much!
              Community really needs good players like you.
              You've clarified many doubts I had about DG and this will help me because I was thinking if switching or not from my main SF scorer to a DG scorer.
              And of course, you helped me a lot in the past even with your famous PG guides, because I made a Lyn PG a couple of months ago.

P.S: If I may ask you a quick answer (please don't bother correcting the video!), can you confirm if the 4 default DG skills are these? (this is the only info I found on google on DG)
              - Shoot Touch III
              - SP 3pt Shot III
              - SP Middle Shot III
              - SP Pass III

Again, thank you so much, Valioa, you made my day =: )
              Last edited by Akasha; 06-12-2016, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Akasha View Post

Well...this is just...wow! =: °) can't believe you do such a long, accurate video for my question. I've really appreciated it and again I thank you so much!
                Community really needs good players like you.
                You've clarified many doubts I had about DG and this will help me because I was thinking if switching or not from my main SF scorer to a DG scorer.
                And of course, you helped me a lot in the past even with your famous PG guides, because I made a Lyn PG a couple of months ago.

P.S: If I may ask you a quick answer (please don't bother correcting the video!), can you confirm if the 4 default DG skills are these? (this is the only info I found on google on DG)
                - Shoot Touch III
                - SP 3pt Shot III
                - SP Middle Shot III
                - SP Pass III

Again, thank you so much, Valioa, you made my day =: )

yes it is sir.

Comment

pass and move, awesome move true reason to make dg
                  the no mark shot is really good, makes it like a sg if open
                  , shoot and pass is good move if used with iso not with art of a cuz slow recovery, to make the pf jump.

Comment

well dg are more offensive then defensive type. I still think dg and pg are two different class

Comment

yes it is sir.
                      Valioa thank you very much for the time and effort you put just to help,much appreciated.

Comment

yw that my effort

Comment

yes it is sir.
                          Val for me its only "3pt II"
                          and "shot touch II"
                          on the default skills,are you sure its what he said?is my character bugged or something?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoAndAHalfMen View Post
                            Val for me its only "3pt II"
                            and "shot touch II"
                            on the default skills,are you sure its what he said?is my character bugged or something?
                            nah i didnt check, I just assumed xD, your fine man thats the right skills.

DG is still viable regardless of the skill reductions

Comment

Working...
                            X