ColorBlind mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColorBlind mode

i am color blind to the colors green/yellow to me the shot gauage looks all Yellow, and i cannot tell if i'm shooting in green or yellow when i release the shoot key, is there anyway to enable a color blind mode, or even modify the files so i can change the colors of the gauge so i can see them, and not have a huge disadvantage to playing.

to help understand my issue ill post a link to color blindness

http://www.colourblindawareness.org/colour-blindness/

Actually a good suggestion +1

Comment

thanks, i've been streaming, and playing this game since apr 2015, lol and i havent seen a single color blind mode added yet, its killing me inside =/ and my gameplay

Comment

The green portion of the shot gauge is in the top half of the yellow that you're seeing

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post
          The green portion of the shot gauge is in the top half of the yellow that you're seeing
          Yeah, as long as you can see the marker seperating the bars you should be fine.

Comment

Aw damn dude, I have a friend who's colorblind. He told me he can only see shades of Orange, and Red, I think? I gotta ask him. Anyways, dude that's tough, good luck. Always know this, the green one is always on top of the lower square. The yellow square is always below higher square. Hope this helps you some, hopefully they add a colorblind mode, smh.

Comment

Good luck with that man I feel for you, though the shooting gauge shouldn't hurt your game play too much, I make most facials when I miss the bar entirely lol

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post
                Good luck with that man I feel for you, though the shooting gauge shouldn't hurt your game play too much, I make most facials when I miss the bar entirely lol
                The shooting bar is actually really beneficial to your shot. Depending on my timing, my circle on no mark 3's can range from 3/4 full to 9/10 full(and I am a PF).

TobinHeath

Comment

lol, well see ill be playing tonight , live on twitch haha

Comment

Working...
                  X