Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey yo- a fairly new PG here- need some tip!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey yo- a fairly new PG here- need some tip!

So, I am a shrewd PG level 12, I think.
    As a PG I saw that I should be focusing on passing instead of making shots- unless it's an almost for sure shot.
    However, I get frustrated when my other SG , PF, or SF are just determined to make that 3...all the time.

So as a PG...what can I do to support/ or discourage that kind of playing style during a match...
    Also, some general guidance would be nice as well on how to play/ adjust during a game

*definitely not saying I'm good at being a PG..but it is a bit frustrating when the SG is shooting nothing but 3's ...and miss them.
    Last edited by CeeOn; 05-06-2016, 02:07 PM.

Some people play this game too casually and don't care about winning. If you want to win, it's imperative that you make friends and get to know other ballers who have the same mindset as you. At a low level, it may be hard to find good players to team with and at a high level it may be hard to find players that will team with you, but just grind it out and find a group of people that are willing to improve.

Comment

Hey man I can join ya if you want. I had a lvl ~40 SF when i used to play last year and now i came back and made a new account. Gonna play as PF tho. Name is Hizamaru, you can add me and we can play if you want

P.S. I'm EU

Comment

go watch dbll videos even though he lost

Comment

Learn from opponent PG and surprise him what you learned.

Comment

if ur shooters can't score score ur self all u need is man layup in major cause 90% of big man can't block layups

Comment

pf can steal

Comment

Working...
              X