Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob.. How to drive/drive and cut??

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there's any thing in particular I need equipped in the way of cards or toys to make my guy drive/drive and cut more consistently? My character was driving with ease, then I stupidly changed a lot of things and now he only drives about 1 out of every 3 or 4 times of pushing it. Am I just doing it wrong now, or did I change something to make it harder?

To be clear I'm just talking about pushing say left arrow and "a" on the keyboard.

Hold A to drive and tap A to drive and cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
      Hold A to drive and tap A to drive and cut.

Cheers man.. And that should work pretty much every time as long as I'm not spamming it? I don't know if it just wasn't working cos of some glitch or what, but had to stop playing last night cos it was doing my head in. I'm using a controller as well, so I was flicking left and pishing/holding down "b" button. But its the same as pushing left arrow and pushing/holding down "a".

Comment

Originally posted by Mick50008 View Post

Cheers man.. And that should work pretty much every time as long as I'm not spamming it? I don't know if it just wasn't working cos of some glitch or what, but had to stop playing last night cos it was doing my head in. I'm using a controller as well, so I was flicking left and pishing/holding down "b" button. But its the same as pushing left arrow and pushing/holding down "a".
        Ahh np, I wouldnt recommend using a controller but you can if you'd like.

Comment

Working...
        X