24-50 Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24-50 Life

Just started a few days ago, bought a spc and some clothing boosts. While I'm grinding to 24, does the baller life get any better? Seems like 75% of the players in 1-24 have terrible shot selection. I'm not great myself but I know my role as a pg. Any tips for this whole card/toy collection would be great, I am using the set that came with my spc, "Black Lightning?" Played a little of freestyle1 and read Valioa's pg guide/DBLL's video guides. Also, shoutouts to the PF and C team I played with. I forgot your names and I should've send friend requests. We had a great streak going with our ally-oop game.
    Last edited by Khako; 04-27-2016, 01:10 PM.

It gets better if you have people you can play with on a regular basis. Since you have an SPC, you might not get kicked out as much as non-SPCs. Or at least not as quickly. In major channel you don't have to be that good to win games. Pro channel, however, is full of players that have set teams (with great chemistry and many are already at level 50), so teams might beat up on you when you first enter. It also helps if you know when to rotate to help your teammates on defense. As the saying goes, defense wins championships.

Concerning toys for your PG, you want one that has long layup, steal, etc. Same thing with cards, though you can also go after stuff like mids, 3 pointers, speed and stamina. Since you are a PG, you'll have to make precise and quick decisions. You'll also be able to use many useful skills on defense, such as the different intercepts and dives.

It's nice to see some new users around. Good luck and enjoy FS2.

Comment

uninstall while u still can fam

Comment

Yea it gets somewhat better there are still horrible players that make it into pro, but that just proves they were grinding those losses hard because they may enjoy the game.

Comment

Getting a few more friends as I play today so things are looking up. I got to meet some solid players on both sides of the ball today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatts View Post
            uninstall while u still can fam
            He isn't trolling you

Comment

Im a bit addicted now. Hit lvl 22 tonight. Might be pro tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by D3FENSE
                Its not smart to take lessons from dbll and valioa, valioa is a dash play spammer and dbll is a noob who plays with two pfs and isos all his life, if you want to take advice from a good pg as my self, stack speed in ur pg learn to drive a bit to the rim so your VD doesnt look so obvious to get blocked, thats all you need as a pg and u can v and pass and fake out your opponent sometime and get a teammate wide open.
                rrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffff fffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Working...
                X