Why kicking new and non-SPC players is expected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why kicking new and non-SPC players is expected

Although I’m sure there won’t be many new players in the forum, I thought of giving it a go.

To new players:
    Stop moaning why people kick you because

-) If you aren’t playing as an SPC, you have a disadvantage of 48 attributes
    -) If you aren’t wearing +14+12 or +12+6 clothes, or +10,+10,+10 you can have a disadvantage up to 30 attributes
    -) you’re also unlikely to have SP or Legendary cards, this can leave you with a disadvantage of up to a further 63 attributes, including the +2 to all atts you may get with a random set.

The total is a staggering 140 attributes or more

On top of that, I cannot describe well enough how annoying is to have a teammate C who loses the ball to an opponent because he/she tries to drive with it, or a teammate who doesn’t stand close to an opponent when defending, or a PG that never passes and misses 3pts under pressure. The list is endless. You are expected to be bad but don’t expect experienced players to tolerate you.

My advice is “just don’t take it personally”. Bear in mind that a lot of players in the EU server can’t even speak English, therefore they are likely to kick you without a word as soon as you join their room.

All you need to do is to take your common new character, level up patiently to 50 WITHOUT using any of the card balls or item balls won through achievements and when you get your first SPC on the house, simply open them. You will almost certainly get some clothes giving nice attributes, as well as decent cards.

Always remember, like in most games, your first free characters are going to be abandoned when you get your SPCs
    Last edited by LadyLaga; 04-22-2016, 04:02 AM.

Sounds like excuses people make when they arent good enough imo give me a lvl 50 normal character ill do same thing i do on my spc.

Comment

More or less

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
        Sounds like excuses people make when they arent good enough imo give me a lvl 50 normal character ill do same thing i do on my spc.

NAH

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
          ^^^^
          Stats dont make my sg good in fact im fking trash at the position with a spc...

Comment

Thats ridiculous i dont kick people for no reason.. They can be an spc or not if they have a dumbass name with xs or something ill kick them. Or if they have noob clothes thats a boot. Its fucked up but it is what it is

Comment

we look down on them as peasants such a cruel world

Comment

Stupid FS1 mentality still goes strong

Comment

There are some pro non spc players out there. In fact the top teams in NA and EU contain non spc characters.
                  TBH I'd kick non spc only if they are unfamiliar to me, though you get a feeling overall when a player is a newbie or not (w/o the spc issue)/

Comment

I only kick non spc players when i see them act like scrubs in the room before the match(ex. rebbing like a noob, pfs spamming dunk, sgs only shooting 3s, sfs using behind the back like a noob or spamming pullup, pg's shooting 3s, pgs that can't dive, c's,pf's,and sf's trying to steal, and other stuff that is stupid) but I try not to kick people who just aren't spc or dont have good clothes.

Comment

I enjoy going into pro with my non spc pf, on basic, and getting kicked. Fuels my blocks.

Comment

I have a SPC character but I am still REALLY new ... this is good information to know. I sort of understood before I had SPC players why I was being kicked, and I don't blame more experienced players for doing so. It is part of the growing pains of being new in a game till you put in the time to learn the game and the skill to get goodies and make your player better. Good post.

Comment

In every game it's always like this,git gud first.

Comment

Originally posted by WRThore View Post
                            I have a SPC character but I am still REALLY new ... this is good information to know. I sort of understood before I had SPC players why I was being kicked, and I don't blame more experienced players for doing so. It is part of the growing pains of being new in a game till you put in the time to learn the game and the skill to get goodies and make your player better. Good post.

I wish most new players have the same mentality as you cause a lot of new players do not want to go through the hard times like most of us when we first started...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                              Thats ridiculous i dont kick people for no reason.. They can be an spc or not if they have a dumbass name with xs or something ill kick them. Or if they have noob clothes thats a boot. Its fucked up but it is what it is
                              Lmao u a real one. Word

Comment

Working...
                              X