The Plight of An SW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Plight of An SW

So I'm the SW "NotLegendary" and I've just now came back to the game to try to level and get good on my SW again. Problem is that I lost my mojo hence the name change because I'm having a hard time doing the main thing my SW is meant for, scoring, now I've seen a few good SW's but not enough of them to actually learn some good skill sets or moves from them which is why I'm here. I want some tips on how to score with this char because I love it and I know if I get well at it again it could turn into possibly one of the best iso position on this game (that's just so you won't tell me to change positions). SW's kit has a lot of drive moves so atm that's what I'm mostly running, should I switch it around or should I just keep practicing drive moves?(btw I'm confident enough in my drive skills that I don't run that prevent falling skill, to give you a good idea of where I stand

As a guy who mains SW(BustedReef) it is best if you stick to what works for you and not just what you see. First step on being a good SW is liking how your SW looks so you are more motivated to play em. For scoring You can Iso and Pillar. Try using manual layup when you see an open space. Another thing you need as a SW is a good pg or passer. You can't win the game by yourself. Passing then use maneuver around your opponent to get open as well as to let your Big set u up for a screen. Finally don't give up. Down by 10 and have a minute left. Steal like ur a pg and take easy shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Reef View Post
      As a guy who mains SW(BustedReef) it is best if you stick to what works for you and not just what you see. First step on being a good SW is liking how your SW looks so you are more motivated to play em. For scoring You can Iso and Pillar. Try using manual layup when you see an open space. Another thing you need as a SW is a good pg or passer. You can't win the game by yourself. Passing then use maneuver around your opponent to get open as well as to let your Big set u up for a screen. Finally don't give up. Down by 10 and have a minute left. Steal like ur a pg and take easy shots.
      Thanks man, but my one problem is steady teammates xD Im either too shtty for the pro scene, my team is too shtty for me, or I find some good people that quit like 5 days later

Comment

don't give up there'/s always a way, add GloryToGod, HeartNCenter, SoldierKing

Comment

Originally posted by hunted9000 View Post

Thanks man, but my one problem is steady teammates xD Im either too shtty for the pro scene, my team is too shtty for me, or I find some good people that quit like 5 days later
          It happens man. The best thing for Pro like teams is to give them the ball when they want it and score when your open or have help on offense. Remember that you can't always be the star. On weaker teams try to work your way to the paint alone and score alot, but don't forget that your team mates are there. Be like a Kobe for your team, but don't get a big ego. Sw is good in these teams.(SW,PF,PG) (SW,SF,SG) Those two teams are very effective. Try to have a Big that can shoot to spread the floor. Don't give up.

Comment

Working...
          X